Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 09-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #181
00sleeper
GX Member

00sleeper is on a distinguished road
depending on how much you want to sell it..i'm pretty interested..i love what you've done!! amazing worksmanship man..
00sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #182
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
as of right now its NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!, i might change my mind, iam not to sure yet,
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #183
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
as of right now its NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!, i might change my mind, iam not to sure yet,

its funny how finishing a project of this caliber it'll make you change your mind quick.

I still vote paint it. The blue/silver
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #184
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ya know your right, g/f was right, guys at work were right, i may paint it next yr i dunno i may keep it in primer, and pinstriped, i may make my own hood,
i dunno how far i will take it, i know iam doin billet aluminum mirrors, next yr i will have a aluminum steering wheel, and i may have some interior work done
not to sure, but i do know as of right now it is not for sale!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #185
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
ohh la la!!! very nice, you got an extra trunk lid i need you to fab a little for me.....

I have a trunk lid ( have two as a matter of fact ) get me bodymans zip you pay shipping and $25 and its yours sent to him

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #186
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ya know your right, g/f was right, guys at work were right, i may paint it next yr i dunno i may keep it in primer, and pinstriped, i may make my own hood,
i dunno how far i will take it, i know iam doin billet aluminum mirrors, next yr i will have a aluminum steering wheel, and i may have some interior work done

oh interor I got some Ideas will pm you

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #187
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:

well, try primer...if you change you mind at least its already setup for paint
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #188
bdyman
GLS member

i know once its done iam not goin to sell it for sure then
finished both 1/4`s tonight sprayed etch prime tonight, and a bit of trim black just to see what it will look like
deck lid is next to finish in the next 2 days, when iam done i wil post pics
Old 10-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #189
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
ooooo la la
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #190
bdyman
GLS member

Update!!!!

finished last night, what you see is etch prime, i used it to save my self some time, both 1/4`s are done!!!, i can see the deck lid allot better now with etch prime on it, i will fill imperfections, make the lines nice and sharp, and the final coat of primer is goin to be sprayed this week
so far so good everything is goin accorsing to plan, new tires, richie is helping me with the wiring,
my striper is coming, new exhaust, wheel alignment, new plates, clean her up, so byh the end of october i will be driving again
enjoy the pics
Old 10-04-2008, 03:18 AM   #191
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
nice work, you wanna paint my car next? :P
Old 10-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #192
bdyman
GLS member

sure how much money you got??
Old 10-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #193
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
looking good man. very stylin
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 AM   #194
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
very nice........thoroughly impressed
Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #195
bdyman
GLS member

thanks guys, i know my camera sucks, when its done my brother is going to take some his res shots, he does photography work as a side job, and when its totaly done i will make a new thread and pics
Old 10-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #196
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
seriously, I don't get why you just dont paint it while it isn't all together yet. Wouldn'T it raise the resale value? I mean, the buyer would have to take all the windows out againt and lights and everything to paint.

I say you paint it Flat black and call it Stealth bomber

BTW, that work on the rear end is pure sex bud. Good job.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #197
undecided02
GX Member

undecided02 is on a distinguished road
What are your color ideas for the car anyway?
Old 10-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #198
bdyman
GLS member

its a matter of money right now, were slow at work, and i have about 500 dollars in material, that i need to pay off, yes i get material cheap,
but it would take 500-1,000 to get the car painted, and right now i cant afford to paint the car
iam a single parent and have other bills to pay it will stay primer and striped until i can afford to paint the car
and when i paint the car, i wil make my own hood first, i will do silver and either a blue from honda or a blue from gm, i could do ppg`s custom colors but again very expensive, and i will have a graphic to break up the 2-tone, i made a green that would look awesome with the color combo
plus winter is coming and iam goin to store the car for the winter,

dont think becasue its in primer the car was hacked or slammed out just to finish it, not at all, ive been building cars way to long and know what iam doing and i know i didnt hack my own car lol
iam a very dertmined person and when i commit to something i get it done no effin around with me, i have been workin until midnight to get the car done, contacting people to help me get it done,<my mechanic, my striper, my exhaust guy, my matco guy used to be a mechanic so hes been scanning my car so i can fix it, and some people on here have been helping allot too and to everyone a thank you isnt enough i owe them big time
in closing i love the ole skool look, in primer or painted the car will grab attention where i go with it, i built it i own it, and until there is snow on the ground iam goin to enjoy driving my car
Old 10-04-2008, 01:07 PM   #199
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
well said... enjoy it, you deserve it after all the hard work that has gone into the build. wow

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #200
bdyman
GLS member

thank you , my hands hurt so bad , my elbows down feels like someone is in there ripping the muscule off my bones, that`s what i have to deal with day in and day out,
i need to retire lol i dont know if my body can handle much more abuse, after 15 plus yrs, its taking a toll on me, oh shit iam 37 and have a lonnnggggggg time before i can retire guess iam screwed lol