Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 03-23-2004, 12:44 PM   #1
b-spot
GLS member

b-spot is an unknown quantity at this point
Store/Site purchased: www.xenonfactory.com
Cost/Shipping: $485US + $20 CDN shipping
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: All of my questions were answered right away, a last minute change in my order was no problem, and they shipped same day.

Initial product impressions, quality: Well put together kit, packaged nicely, with all necessary parts and more.

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Great. Two sets, one from the seller, one from the manufacturer. Its as close to Fiesty proof as you can get.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: Easy. If you can hook things up to your power supply and take out your headlights, you can handle this.

If not self installed, cost of installation:

Performance, appearance opinions: Wow! The sun is trapped in my headlights! These are hella bright. I hope I don't get flashed alot, because my hi beams are toast from a failed experiment, so I can't prove to oncoming traffic i'm not being a dink. I also don't have much use for high beams anymore with these, especially if I can get away with aiming them up a bit more. (I wish I had projectors )

Any other thoughts about the product: Well, lotsa money, and if I didn't have all of my headlight wiring melt out I probably wouldn't have bought them, but these sure do light up the road nice. They aren't anything flashy, your headlights just look super friggen white and bright when you are looking at the car, but thats what I wanted. A 6000K kit is available for a bit more, but these are never as bright as 4100K, and you really don't see much blue/purple unless you have projectors anyways.
Originally Posted by StockAlero00 @ Jul 1 2005, 11:15 PM
If I did went to college...

b-spot is offline   Reply With Quote