Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 12-13-2004, 09:50 AM   #1
bluephoAm

This stuff works really well with cleaning the engine bay and it leaves a fresh orange scent. Just be sure to rinse it WELL or you'll get some smoke when the engine runs for a few minutes. It reminds me of Billy Maze with his Orange Glo.. "...with the natural power of oranges...".
Old 12-13-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes it does work well, but just one question. Don't most people wait for the spring to use this stuff? :huh?:
Old 12-13-2004, 12:26 PM   #3
Sno

one would assume so... cuz the snow and salt would just crap up your engine again all well, there is allways spring :thumbsup: ty for the tip blue
Old 12-13-2004, 01:06 PM   #4
bluephoAm

Well considering that I live in Louisiana.. heheh. The worst we get is a little bit of frost and the occasional ice. Rain is the main issue, though.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bluephoAm@Dec 13 2004, 02:06 PM
Well considering that I live in Louisiana.. heheh. The worst we get is a little bit of frost and the occasional ice. Rain is the main issue, though.
Bastard! Wanna switch homes for awhile? If I can find the time to take a pic, I should definitely be in the running for Alero of the month. Soooooo much damn snow!
Old 12-13-2004, 09:28 PM   #6
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
that poop sucks. do not use it if you have painted parts under the hood. it will cause you enamel spray paint to krinkle.

use plan gunk and CD-2 engine detailer. that poop is the best there is PERIOD.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:00 PM   #7
bluephoAm

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Dec 13 2004, 09:28 PM
that poop sucks. do not use it if you have painted parts under the hood. it will cause you enamel spray paint to krinkle.
Haha yea.. I was careful. It says on the can that it can soften and/or destroy asphalt. :o
Old 12-13-2004, 10:06 PM   #8
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Does this stuff weaken the hoses and belts?

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:10 PM   #9
bluephoAm

It says, "Safe on MOST underhood rubber, plastic, and paint when used as directed." Hmm... heheh. Oops.. it even says that it can cause cancer. I sprayed directly on the engine top so any oversplash was nothing too dangerous.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:11 PM   #10
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
no it doesn't. but i wouldn't use it all the time though
Old 12-13-2004, 10:12 PM   #11
jabartram
AutoCross Alero

jabartram is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jabartram Send a message via Yahoo to jabartram
Quote:
Originally posted by bluephoAm@Dec 13 2004, 12:06 PM
We are gonna get down to 40 tomarrow morning! the only ice we get comes out of our freezers! on the other hand summer is like hell!

Oh and i use brakeclean and electronic spray for any oily spots, and plain water for the rest.
jabartram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:13 PM   #12
bluephoAm

Quote:
Originally posted by jabartram@Dec 13 2004, 10:12 PM
We are gonna get down to 40 tomarrow morning! the only ice we get comes out of our freezers! on the other hand summer is like hell!
Yea, I hear that. We have a freeze watch tonight and tomorrow night.. possibly wednesday night also.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:19 PM   #13
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Dec 13 2004, 10:11 PM
Just thinking about before "ASS"

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:23 PM   #14
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Redog+Dec 13 2004, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redog @ Dec 13 2004, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Oldsman@Dec 13 2004, 10:11 PM
Just thinking about before "ASS" [/b][/quote]
ah ok. it would be ok.