Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-22-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Swap Meet too?

I was just wondering if at previous shows, if any trading has taken place or sales of parts, etc. I am looking to either trade, buy, or borrow...

I want to change my tail lights, and I have seen a few people here have either tinted, painted, or paid Anderbra for his tail light creations.

I was wondering, for those of you who have either tinted, or painted, do you still have the stuff used to do that leftover? I would be very willing to buy the remainder off you, or just take donations to have mine done while I am there.

I have also seen a couple people on here who are wanting to get rid of their Anderbra creations, and depending on how they would look on my car, I would consider trading you my stock tails for those that you wish to get rid of...

I just thought that there are so many people on this site that are either selling or trying to buy different parts for their cars, that this might be the best spot for all of us to get what it is we are looking for, and save all the shipping nightmares associated with buying/selling parts.

Just a thought... let me know what you all think of the idea... or what you have that you would bring so someone can trade, buy or borrow...

See you all there... Hopefully!!!
Tim
Old 03-22-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
we don't offically have a swap meet. But it is a good idea. If anyone would like to bring someone that they like to sell or have extra parts, etc. they are more than welcome to bring them.

we have in the past done things to follow members cars like DRL disable, graphics, gauges, motor mount, and other little stuff.

Just remember you still buy at your own risk.
Closed Thread