Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 03-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Sarge
GX Member

Sarge is an unknown quantity at this point
Road trip

Hello all, well I've gotton to do a few things to our Alero since joinin up on the site. I finally got to the brakes, new drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads on all four corners, installed a new air intake. Replaced my disfunctional cruise control switch, my disfunctional fog lamp switch. Installed new headlamp assemblies, just stock, but they look way better than the old fogged up ones I had. New set of blue indiglo gauges faces, white by day/ blue glow at night, also got the brushed aluminum inner dash trim. New Pioneer bluetooth/touchscreen stereo with to many options to list. And Boston Aquistic Speaker stock locations all the way around. So with a lil love we are now taking our Alero on our great american road trip. Left Santa Fe New Mexico yesterday and we are heading to Chicago IL. As of now we are about 50 miles outside of Chicago. The car has been great even with the Roofbag on it. Even have gotton some compliments along the way. Guys I love tis site and we love our Alero. We will share more soon just wanted to say hello to all!
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote