Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 02-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #21
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
it sucks about your car, at least your ok but now ill clear the air on a totaled vehicle
when the car is totaled, you can take your personal stuff out, system personal itmes, if you have anything else on the car like a cold air intake or headers, it has to be replaced with the factory parts

even if the parts are thrown inside the car, they have to be replaced with factory items, wheel and tires too, example i took a radio out of a car customer never came to claim their car, i took half of the system and i had to replace it with factory items

the fusion is a weak, ford junk of a car, core support is made out of SMC, and it bolts on to the upper and lower frame rails, high strenght steel only used on the frame rails, inferior metal on the rest of the car like every other car on the road today

would i drive one and feel safe??? hell no!!! but hey its your you like it i guess that what counts right??
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #22
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
I hope they had good insurance! Anyway, from the pic that looks fixable, but obviously isn't since you didn't go that way.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #23
TaurineMike
GX Member

TaurineMike is on a distinguished road
Man that sucks. I had something like that happen to my car but I had it fixed. Some people are just idiots. I'm pretty close to Michigan too lol.

Mods in the making: 65mm Throttle body, B&M Shift Kit, Spyder3 hood scoop, HP Tuner??, Pacesetter Header, Magnaflow High Flow cat, and Catback Exhaust System

Unfortunately there is no misplacement for displacement.
TaurineMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
karly*
GX Member

karly* is on a distinguished road
the fusion is AWD and i absolutely love it for that, but im so afraid for my trans and if its cold, its running like absolute shit. i wanna get an alero to have and screw around with
giant ski doo sticker in back window
gone but not forgottten!
karly* is offline   Reply With Quote