Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #21
pawzbear
The Original Thread Whore

pawzbear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pawzbear
um ew i hate the lights built into the bumper thing.... sorry, but im not supporting ya on this one!! not at all!
Old 02-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #22
ppgnut

holy effin shit!!!, now i have seen some hacked up butchered work before and this is right up there, people of aleromod do not even think for a minute that this is quality work and do not praise him for this horriable disgusting work
you give my trade a very very bad name and should be ashamed of your self for even showing a picture of this mess, holy shit iam beside my self with disgust, iam going to have to send these pics to a fellow car builder and metal fab guy so we can get a good laugh
please for the love of all things holy who ever is doing this shitty work to your car put down the metal and welder and step away from the bondo
you should be ashamed of your self
  Received Infraction
Old 02-01-2007, 11:17 PM   #23
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppgnut View Post
holy effin shit!!!, now i have seen some hacked up butchered work before and this is right up there, people of aleromod do not even think for a minute that this is quality work and do not praise him for this horriable disgusting work
you give my trade a very very bad name and should be ashamed of your self for even showing a picture of this mess, holy shit iam beside my self with disgust, iam going to have to send these pics to a fellow car builder and metal fab guy so we can get a good laugh
please for the love of all things holy who ever is doing this shitty work to your car put down the metal and welder and step away from the bondo

Dude, atleast he tried it himself, now here goes your ANNOYING attitude, (im not trying to start anything, so dont lock the thread admins) im just saying, he tried it himself, give him that, yea he didnt do the best job, but he tried, nobody is "PERFECT" like you. i love it when someone posts something about body work, you are always there to throw in some annoying comment and talk about how good you are at it and we shouldnt try it, etc.

I give him credit for trying it himself, maybe he didnt want to go pay a god damn fortune for some guys to cover a taillight, effing people will screw you on prices for that stuff.

good job man, keep fixing it up, and it will look better.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:23 PM   #24
whiteliquid
Defeat < Giving Up

whiteliquid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to whiteliquid Send a message via Yahoo to whiteliquid
Quote:

Dude we know that you know your stuff. Ok you are a professional. Why bash this guy. Just dont say anything especially not that CRAP up there.

Picture it like this do you ever see shaq, kobe, wade or any other pro athlete go around cussing people for giving the sport a bad name because they arent as "talented"

WhiteLiquid
Old 02-01-2007, 11:24 PM   #25
ppgnut

ok if you read what i typed i typed what he did is a disgrace, it looks like shit, if i seen that in person i would tell ya it looks like shit, i would not be showin pics of something so bad
i give no praise for work this shitty and why so should everyone else on this forum lie about what they see i mean a blind man can see how bad it is
so i tell the truth about shitty work and iam the bad guy
ok good job on the shitty work

Old 02-01-2007, 11:26 PM   #26
ppgnut

ya still looks like shit

Old 02-01-2007, 11:26 PM   #27
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Ok so why not help him where he messed up instead of giving him shit. Keep it up and I'll ban ya again
Old 02-01-2007, 11:29 PM   #28
whiteliquid
Defeat < Giving Up

Quote:
ok if you read what i typed i typed what he did is a disgrace, it looks like shit, if i seen that in person i would tell ya it looks like shit, i would not be showin pics of something so bad
i give no praise for work this shitty and why so should everyone else on this forum lie about what they see i mean a blind man can see how bad it is
so i tell the truth about shitty work and iam the bad guy
ok good job on the shitty work

No one said give him credit, just dont say anything at all.Its an old concept, If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
You didnt start off as the god of body work. Jesse James didnt start off as the best welder around. Hell micahel jordan got cut from the team in high school.Everybody has to start somewhere. If you have to say something-- then say it looks like crap, and give advice how to fix or tell him to take it to a shop (like u usually do) Dont rip into him to make you feel bigger

WhiteLiquid
Old 02-01-2007, 11:30 PM   #29
ppgnut

oh oh tough guy tough guy
teachin someone online is impossiable!!!!, giving advice online doesnt help either
if he dont have a talent it would take yrs to perfect metal shaping and slinging bondo
it looks like shit

Old 02-01-2007, 11:31 PM   #30
olds_03

dood, CALM DOWN!
why get all riled up over it? he tried his best. he did a HELL of a lot better than i ever could. stop being a rooster. grow up

Old 02-01-2007, 11:31 PM   #31
whiteliquid
Defeat < Giving Up

edited because it doesnt matter.

WhiteLiquid
Old 02-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #32
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
screw it, he doesnt wanna help or even give constructive critism. Hes gone. Not gonna deal with this over and over...continue the thread
Old 02-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #33
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I also give him props for doing it. I'm just not sure about it, but like I said, I'm going to wait for the finished product before I say anything negative about it... And you all should probably notice that he's probably not done with it yet.... If I'm not mistaking, I beleive he said that himself...
Old 02-01-2007, 11:54 PM   #34
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Wow.. his got out of hand fast.
This forum's for sharing ideas and tips and shit between people who love Aleros.. not freaking out and getting pissy.
Come on guys.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:04 AM   #35
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch1 View Post
Wow.. his got out of hand fast.
This forum's for sharing ideas and tips and shit between people who love Aleros.. not freaking out and getting pissy.
Come on guys.

its been taken care of
Old 02-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #36
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
GOD DAMN this went to shit it is not DONE AGAIN NOT DONE!!!!!! have to fix rear bumper 1st!!! reason for tail lights in bumpers is cause i hate the holes there going to be filled in and lights shaped like 59 caddi lights will be sunked in and everthing will be molded i know i got the gap andi got holes to fill heres a pic of car before i did it i painted lights 2 see what it looked like and the tail on it now ARE TEMPORARY!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 12:09 AM   #37
pimpalero2003
GLS member

i know the pass side turn is off dont say shit and i know its not even so heres a kinda thing of what it will look like
Old 02-02-2007, 12:12 AM   #38
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
ok, I wont say shit, other than the tail lights reminds me of the bumper cars at the local carnival.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #39
pimpalero2003
GLS member

hahaha i know it looks like shit but those lights were cheap ill be doing a 59 cadi style light 3 of them with leds sunked in
Old 02-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #40
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
well, hey......at least your body kit is painted. I still can't say the same

Closed Thread