Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:38 AM   #21
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
but 675 bucks for a full kit damn thats pretty god damn good and it will only take tops of 7 weeks..
so the people that always say i want the osv id kill for that kit man up put 675 down and get the damn kit......
and who ever gives up ther car for them to make it off of gets a kit free!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:40 AM   #22
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
but 675 bucks for a full kit damn thats pretty god damn good and it will only take tops of 7 weeks..
so the people that always say i want the osv id kill for that kit man up put 675 down and get the damn kit......
and who ever gives up ther car for them to make it off of gets a kit free!!!!

I can find it in my budget to buy the kit, so id definitly be in, if there isnt somone closer ill send my car there, itll cost me more than the 650 but owell take one for the team...lol
Old 11-19-2007, 12:46 AM   #23
pimpalero2003
GLS member

you would have a free kit also can someone look up reviews on there kits and also if the its are kinda thin like the aas kit you can always add some more glass
in all this would be better then a lip kit
im not intersted in a kit but they say they make other things....
hmmm
Old 11-19-2007, 12:47 AM   #24
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
heck maybe they can make the osv style spoiler as well.....mwwwahhhaaaa
Old 11-19-2007, 12:55 AM   #25
pimpalero2003
GLS member

that i might be intersted in maybe dont remember what it looks like i was thinking hoods
Old 11-19-2007, 12:58 AM   #26
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
If we did this like sometime March or something then I would be in for sure, christmas is gonna be a killer on the next couple of pay checks.

Also, would they have to slightly change the kit between the 2 door and the 4 door?

AND Marc can give them all the details of the kit as well as the hundreds of pics he got with measurements
Old 11-19-2007, 01:01 AM   #27
pimpalero2003
GLS member

shouldnt e much of a change what do the sides look like? on 4drs might have to trim a bit unless they make the kit on a 4dr then theres no problems all around
Old 11-19-2007, 01:14 AM   #28
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuriku View Post
Also, would they have to slightly change the kit between the 2 door and the 4 door?

AND Marc can give them all the details of the kit as well as the hundreds of pics he got with measurements

They say that it is for all 10 being the same body kit which means either 2 or 4 door, but I would hope as business people that might change if enough were ordered. We can olny ask.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 AM   #29
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
heck maybe they can make the osv style spoiler as well.....mwwwahhhaaaa
The spoiler would not be difficult to reproduce by anybody. Somebody on this forum said they have a relative who said they could reproduce it no problem, who the hell was it? Not bdyman, but he could probably do it with his skill.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:37 AM   #30
CiscoPath
GL Member

CiscoPath is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought I'd throw in about the bodykit.org setup. Silent might chime in later. It's been tried before:

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...bodykits.or g

Seemed to be no qualms with them being able to do the job. It all came down to not getting the 10 pre-buyers. But if you guys are serious, Silent might know some contacts.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:39 AM   #31
pimpalero2003
GLS member

theres no difference in 2dr to 4 dr for the sides just the door area
Old 11-19-2007, 01:51 AM   #32
Oldsnut

Quote:
theres no difference in 2dr to 4 dr for the sides just the door area
Are the 2 and 4 doors the same wheel to wheel? Not sure what you just said.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:54 AM   #33
pimpalero2003
GLS member

yes there the same
Old 11-19-2007, 01:55 AM   #34
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoPath View Post
Just thought I'd throw in about the bodykit.org setup. Silent might chime in later. It's been tried before:

Seemed to be no qualms with them being able to do the job. It all came down to not getting the 10 pre-buyers. But if you guys are serious, Silent might know some contacts.
Or frustrated the crap out of them. It sounds like he wasn't gonna go thru these guys to me.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:04 AM   #35
pimpalero2003
GLS member

id almost say lets try and get this togther and the people that always talk about the osv and how bad they want it will pay.... if not lets end all the crap for the osv kits unless the other gets smewhere
Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #36
paulyb
GLS member

i think it would be wise to get a list of people who have the cash ready before contacting them as not to waist there time.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 AM   #37
Oldsnut

I for one would like to see what this powerlifter comes up with in the next couple of weeks. I don't see most of you guys having a bunch of spare cash floating around with the holidays upon us but I could be wrong. The great thing is we have some more info to get the ball rolling on this. Thanks paulyb for the great heads up.

If you guys have any more thoughts on this, post em up. Our biggest problem right now would be a donor car in California and to be honest my Final 500 is not gonna be the Guinea Pig. Who knows Powerlifter might come thru at a good price, or not for the kit.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:27 AM   #38
pimpalero2003
GLS member

he hasnt even started on sides or rear your talking prolly anoher 3 yrs for the rest of the kit.. the way i see the people in the group buy should put up 50 bucks extra for the kit and uy a high millage alero for 500 bucks title then the kit that comes free with it sell it to the 11th person then let everyone have there 50 bucks back and then sell the hoe to a salvage yard or give it away or what ever.. think group buy should be started now with a deadline in march or april after tax time.......
Old 11-19-2007, 02:37 AM   #39
Oldsnut

Quote:
he hasnt even started on sides or rear your talking prolly anoher 3 yrs for the rest of the kit.. the way i see the people in the group buy should put up 50 bucks extra for the kit and uy a high millage alero for 500 bucks title then the kit that comes free with it sell it to the 11th person then let everyone have there 50 bucks back and then sell the hoe to a salvage yard or give it away or what ever.. think group buy should be started now with a deadline in march or april after tax time.......
I like your thought process on the buy. Hell, it wouldn't even have to be an entire running Alero, could just be the front clip that we had sent to the company to have molds done.

My question is who retains the rights to the kit after the pre-buy? That is what I want to check with this company. What is stopping them from selling the kits themselves outside of our group?

Old 11-19-2007, 02:41 AM   #40
CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

Apparently, they already make at least one Alero product, the Kombat kit ......

http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_pr...hp?ItemID=1682

Closed Thread