Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 11-19-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
havik

Quote:
Ok I have a triple gauge pod and a single mout that i have in the consol of my car. The single mount down by my gear shift in the consol is for the nitrous pressure gauge (its kind of hidden i like that). The triple pod consists of Air/Fuel, Fuel Pressure, and i want a vacuum gauge to go with it. But i have a question. I know i can hook the vacuum line up to the fuel pressure regulator and run a Tee off that. But can i just use a Boost/Vac gauge?? Or do i have to use a true Vacuum gauge?? Thanks for your help

Quote:
na just get the boost/vac gauge! hell i haven't even seen a true vacuum gauge. I'm teeing mine off the FPR its running great, no problems here!

Quote:
Sweet man thanks a lot

Quote:
yeah no problem, hey are you running an electric or mechanical fuel pressure gauge? cause i know the electrical ones from Autometer run $160+!!!

Quote:
Yea they are expensive gauges. But i really needed the fuel pressure a lot because i'm running nitrous and since its a wet system (mixed with fuel if u didn't already know) then i want to make sure i have a close eye on my fuel pressure. But i found mine off ebay. Sometimes you can catch them for low prices. I got mine for $89 + shipping.
Old 11-21-2003, 02:31 AM   #2
Fast Eddie
V.I.P. Member

Fast Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fast Eddie Send a message via Yahoo to Fast Eddie
FPG are cheaper than $90 (check summit and jegs) and NEVER, EVER mount one in the cabin, its a major fire hazard.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:18 AM   #3
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
as long as you have the isolator everything should be ok. I know it is a NHRA requirement.