Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 06-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #41
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
dats hawt!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #42
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
it looks like they are beating hosted a number of places from the site to photo bucket, just right click on the pic and copy location, to see the location...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0/OSVred-1.jpg for the OSV one...
Old 06-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #43
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
also, ion, are you just moving the image links, or are you copying the whole image to a database on google?

since i'll have a hefty section of my own in the lighting area, all my pics are on my photobucket account. I wouldn't want that database to lose all those if my account lapsed for some reason...
No, nearly all of them are hosted on our space on Google, and if it fills up, I'll host them on my server which will remain permament. I hate outdated images, so I'm making sure this remains forever.

None of them should be hosted on Photobucket, which OSV are you talking about? Edit: Oh woops, the Emblems/Stickers page I just copied natedawg's images where they were, I'll fix that later, can't see Photobucket hosted images at work.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 06-23-2008 at 11:05 AM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #44
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Any plans for an Audio Section?
Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #45
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Woops, yeah I'll make a section for audio. Would be nice for everyone to have How-To's on replacing the stock speakers/headunit and such.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #46
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Also just to throw it out there there is a lot of info on the stickied post under General performance I put up, hope there are some drawings and diagrams, or general info on there that could help out.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #47
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
maybe ohio ryan could do an indepth how to for speaker replacement...?

speaking of which, for vents i'll have one done soon. just keep an eye on my other thread.
http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22735

the cupholder how-to is done...
Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #48
[ion] C2
636 whp

K I'll be putting up the How-To's later today once I make a section for it all.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #49
Valley olds
GLS member

Valley olds is an unknown quantity at this point
Just saw the website. It really is awesome. I already learned a couple things. Most surprising thing to me was that the shift kit is an electronic device you splice in and you dont have to take the transmission pan off and work with the insides.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #50
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Nicely done and this is going to be sweet....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #51
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

So how do we get this stickied, or made some type of permanent link. It would suck to have to keep trying to find this thread everytime you wanted to go there if you didn't add it to favorites already? Thinking in the mindset of someone new.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #52
[ion] C2
636 whp

don't worry once it's essentially complete it'll be in my signature and all over the place. it's what we'll direct all questions that are answered to, and those that aren't, we'll add it to the resource
Old 06-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #53
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
...and a main page link...

its certainly going to be a major asset to the board
Old 06-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #54
[ion] C2
636 whp

Ya, a thread will probably be stickied in the How-To forum, a link added on the left sidebar navigation, etc.

Woohoo, I can't wait to get this thing filled with info. Wish I wasn't out/at work 12 hrs a day.

added/updated:
- Strut Bars
- Transmission
- 2.4 -> Throttle Body
- 2.4 -> Dress-Up

coming soon:
- 2.4 -> Air Intake
- 2.4 -> Forced Induction
Old 06-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #55
black
Thread Crapper

black is on a distinguished road
i love the OSV write up!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
I now know how to chronically please rectums
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #56
kniedelm9490
GL Member

kniedelm9490 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kniedelm9490
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
http://sites.google.com/site/aleromodupgrades

Just started it this afternoon, collecting information and images. I have a massive amount planned for the performance section. This is a wiki-based site, so if you register with Google and I approve you, you can edit and add things as well.

For now, if you have some information/images you think would be useful to have in this ultimate resource for everyone who owns Aleros that we can point to for reference, shoot me a PM or post in this thread. Once the majority of things are up and running, I'll open it up for all of those on here who wish to edit and improve things.

i love u ion i found the old one a few weeks ago and nothing works u are my hero
kniedelm9490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #57
[ion] C2
636 whp

Interior --> Lighting
is created/updated with some How-To's from Cherry's archive
Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #58
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Nice!

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #59
[ion] C2
636 whp

more transmission info up lol, various things tweaked. man this takes a lot of time, but i'm learning a lot from researching the stuff to put on.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:18 PM   #60
[ion] C2
636 whp

Engine --> 2.4L --> Air Intake
complete, besides a few pics missing in the CAI install how-to that i'll take today