Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #21
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
go to control panel, click "attachments" and you can delete some old pics.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #22
black00gt1
GX Member

black00gt1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to black00gt1
i want to see a spoiler pic
black00gt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #23
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
go to control panel, click "attachments" and you can delete some old pics.

or use an external image hosting site like ImageShack, Photobucket, etc.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #24
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sburke View Post
Alright I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to load the pics without overloading my limit of pics I can load.

PM your email address and I will just shoot you an email.
Go into my profile and go by the area to send a PM and it will give you an option to sen a message via email.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #25
black
Thread Crapper

black is on a distinguished road
http://tinypic.com is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
I now know how to chronically please rectums
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
so should I refuse the kit when it arrives? or are these problems things that can be taken care of after received?
Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #27
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
so should I refuse the kit when it arrives? or are these problems things that can be taken care of after received?
I believe you have a 2 door, correct? They made the side skirt with some goofy ass notch for the door on a 2 door, why we don't know. Bodykits is trying to tell me that it was on Jose's car and I told him he was wrong. Our Aleros have a straight line all the way across the skirt. You should be fine with that.

The bigger issue is the warping on the rear bumper area where the trunk lid closes. We think that they pulled the mold off and picked up the bumpewr while it was still wet because they were in a hurry. They were supposed to be making 2 kits a day and all of a sudden the they were ready.

The choice is yours, I would accept it at this point since you own it and won't give you a refund. I will be talking to them tommorrow.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #28
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
iam ready to paint it when you are
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #29
Oldsnut

Hahahahahaha Chris, I don't think anyones will be ready to paint without some work.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #30
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
I believe you have a 2 door, correct? They made the side skirt with some goofy ass notch for the door on a 2 door, why we don't know. Bodykits is trying to tell me that it was on Jose's car and I told him he was wrong. Our Aleros have a straight line all the way across the skirt. You should be fine with that.

The bigger issue is the warping on the rear bumper area where the trunk lid closes. We think that they pulled the mold off and picked up the bumpewr while it was still wet because they were in a hurry. They were supposed to be making 2 kits a day and all of a sudden the they were ready.

The choice is yours, I would accept it at this point since you own it and won't give you a refund. I will be talking to them tommorrow.

good luck with the conversation. great news the kits are done and getting ready, shame theres problems.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #31
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
The notch looks easy to fix..prolly a little grinding and filling and sanding and it'd be done for.

That warped rear.. now that looks pretty ugly, and like a PITA to fix.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #32
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch1 View Post
The notch looks easy to fix..prolly a little grinding and filling and sanding and it'd be done for.

That warped rear.. now that looks pretty ugly, and like a PITA to fix.
Yes, a little grinding and glass work might fix. We shouldn't have to fix anything, they had the car for 7 months. Some small detail work maybe and is normal with glass kits. Between this and the misinformation of shipping details and other hassles getting clear accurate/timely pictures is total BS.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #33
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
way to skim

hey man. screw you.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #34
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Yes, I know the pictures are big... It's for detail.

It's the best I could do at night. It's hard to tell what is and what isn't going to be in focus when it's darn near pitch black.

2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #35
Oldsnut

Wow Cliff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are really close. I need pic that are a normal shot of the side skirt at, lets say 6-8 feet with the door open.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #36
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
How's this?

2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:02 AM   #37
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
if photo size is a problem, press and hold CTRL while pressing + or - ... it'll make the entire browzer bigger / smaller

Midgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #38
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Those pictures are ridiculous. I pushed the back button thinking it would take me back to the regular page....Ban him...LOL

I understand you guys may be upset with this and I agree that if you pay for it and they had plenty of time to work on it, it should be right. I also think that this is alot closer then anyone else on this site will come to having a OSV kit for there cars, and I would take that kit any day. There's alot of kits out there that you have to do work to, and these guys are no exception. All and all I think the kits looks pretty good, although quality leaves a little to be desired. I still think its going to look really good!

I hope they send you a drivers side side skirt..thats just plain dumb to send the same one.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #39
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
Yes, a little grinding and glass work might fix. We shouldn't have to fix anything, they had the car for 7 months. Some small detail work maybe and is normal with glass kits. Between this and the misinformation of shipping details and other hassles getting clear accurate/timely pictures is total BS.

Sucks there are some flaws,but there small and can be fixed. Bodykits.org did a hell of a job on the kit, exspecialy seeing they made it from pictures. Every kit has its issues and prep work needed before putting them on, so its not just there kit.......
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #40
sburke
GL Member

sburke is an unknown quantity at this point
Delayed pics

Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up. Seriously.....no making fun of my car until I can show you all before and after pics. Give me another month or two then you can rip on the way the car used to look.
06 Mazdaspeed 6 - Current Vehicle
sburke is offline   Reply With Quote