Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #121
KenshinZero
GLS member

KenshinZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually I like the bumper, I’ve wanted to see more verity in the body kits of Alero's for a while, it’s good to see people making stuff Kudos dude. I’m not a fan of the spoiler though, but I don’t have much room to talk, I was thinking about plopin a cobalt SS spoiler on mine. Good luck to you.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:26 AM   #122
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
I was the one to call bullshit on it originally. In 2007 he said he had finished a custom front bumper and he showed the picture of the photoshopped alero from Ground Dynamics. He said he had 3 of them left and was trying to sell them on here. I just questioned if he was the original creator of this bumper. And if he was, would he show progress pix. But again, he has had the same excuse for no pictures as he did in 2007.

But its whatever, Bumper looks really good. Rest of the car looks like a piece of shit. But to each their own... Lotsa of people on here hate my AED kit and rims. Oh well.

Weather he was the creator or not the bumper he has on his car is not photoshopped is what I was getting at. I called bullshit on Ground Dynamics a year or two ago when I emailed them asking for pictures of the bumper. I told them the picture they have on thier site is photoshopped and they told me that "weather the picture is photoshopped or not that is the only picture we have of the bumper. We wouldn't advertise a product if we didn't sell it."
The point is the guy has the bumper, it has been made, and no one else has it which would lead me to believe he may have made it.

And I'm sure lotsa people don't hate your kit, maybe AED in general.
Closed Thread