Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 02:44 AM   #21
Voodosoup

I can't re-commit until I get my money back from Mike.

But I'm possibly interested..............................

Old 11-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #22
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
/\ yea thats what i figured from your part phil

ski....also remember they havent begun mass producing these kits, and the way im promoting it to them it will outsell any kit they can make to be honest
Old 11-24-2003, 05:56 PM   #23
evilinside09

i do need something to blow birthday money/tax returns on so it's a possibility

Old 11-24-2003, 06:44 PM   #24
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Well im awaiting to get ahold of eric but still nothing.

Im going to start to contact other companies. But if Andy's does still come around they will have first shot at it.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:16 AM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
will keep fingers crossed
Old 11-25-2003, 12:38 AM   #26
loudalero

So I am taking that this kit is dead now that silent has dropped it and i cant say I blame him and here I was hoping to buy before spring but I would be interested in buying if andys picked it up.

Old 11-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #27
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

By no means is it dea, and im not giving up. Im gonna bug every company I can think of to get this made.

If anybody has a company they recommend let me know.
Old 11-26-2003, 08:04 PM   #28
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

NOVEMBER 26th, 2003 UPDATE

Ok guys I have talked to a company who is willing to make the mold and I do have very good news. Bodykits.org has decided to work out a deal with me and normally it is 15 preorders but I have talked them down to 10. And the preorder price is only $899 Per full kit. After the Prebuy it will go up to $999 after the prebought 10 are done.

The orders will be (5) 4 door kits
and (5) 2 door kits, mainly because oigionally they wanted to do 10/10 but i also worked with them to go 5/5 for now simply because the market the OSV has to offer.

Here is the info The bodykit itself WILL LOOK ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE REAL OSV!!!! I was talking to them and they told me that only 10% of the bodykit has to be changed to avoid legal actions, so he informed me that he can change a few things and nobody will even notice them. The rear bumper will be flat as we have discussed beforehand and the front/sides will be available in 2 door and 4 door. So no renderings will even be nessasary because the bodykit will be a duplicate of the real osv for 90%, the other 10% you wont be able to even tell where he changed it.

Now Also I have a 4 door in CA willing to goto there, is there anybody with a 2 door willing to?

With the prebuy also if you want to put half the money down ($450) and then the other half (another $450) after the molds are made then you can also do it that way, so it can help some of those who dont have $900 right now.

I will be the sole person collecting the $$ and sending it to them when I have the 10 orders. As you know I have been a very trustworthy member and many people know me and my family personally so there shouldnt be an issue with that. (Plus they have my addy so they can come over n kick my ass)

Also if you do it in Money order I will NOT be cashing any of the money orders personally untill I have all 10 orders. So if this does fall through (which i dont see happening) then you can get your money promptly.

Please give me a call if you have any questions

Marc 773-519-5181
Old 11-26-2003, 11:00 PM   #29
nex

I wish i had the money but we will see how it goes. Its gonna be hard to get 10 people to preorder 900$! we couldnt even get 10 people to preorder a hood that was 400$

Old 11-26-2003, 11:52 PM   #30
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
marc, what general date are you aiming for?

Old 11-26-2003, 11:55 PM   #31
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

asap
Old 11-27-2003, 12:02 AM   #32
99blackalero

Quote:
Originally posted by nex@Nov 26 2003, 11:00 PM
I wish i had the money but we will see how it goes. Its gonna be hard to get 10 people to preorder 900$! we couldnt even get 10 people to preorder a hood that was 400$
no poop, id have the money right now but im in the process of moving to toronto, so i have all that fun stuff to deal with...spring is more likely for me if this goes through

Old 11-27-2003, 12:08 AM   #33
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Well I am currently accepting the preorders now so when i get the 10 the bodykit gets made.

i know this is the major board, but please spread word sabout this to anybody with an alero
Old 11-27-2003, 12:48 AM   #34
havik

I'm definately interested and will spread the word as well. :thumbsup:

Old 11-27-2003, 12:52 AM   #35
Metalifreak

well I was suppposed to be the test car but since I had no idea this thred also included updates from marc on who was going to make the kit I didnt know I would have to come up with 450 bucks to be the test car so whoever else gets a chance at this good luck.

Old 11-27-2003, 06:49 PM   #36
Skiboarder311
GLS member

Skiboarder311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skiboarder311
For information sake.

Is shipping included or is everyone gonna need to bust another buck fifty on shipping charges
Old 11-27-2003, 08:30 PM   #37
Voodosoup

Shipping is not included, I went to the site yesterday.

They will ship by freight and suggested that you have it shipped to a business address for cost reasons (either where you work or your bodyshop) They said shipping is generally $70-$125. Paid on delivery.

Hell, it was going to be what, $1100 + shipping before. So no whining this time.
This seems to be a a great deal "if" we can get the pre-orders.

I think it's going to be hard to get 5 of each (2 door/4 door). Especially anytime soon, there are already a bunch of people on the fence for this project, but being holiday season means that money is even tighter for most people this time of year.

I suggest that anybody who is interested go and check out the website.

Old 11-27-2003, 09:39 PM   #38
Final-Reality

Goddamn, that is a great deal, looks just like the OSV kit, for 2 & 4 doors, and you can do half-payments and it's only $900 total. Exellent deal... now how do I get $450USD? C'mon I'm selling my body who's interested?

Old 11-28-2003, 08:18 AM   #39
bdyman

well regardless iam in the kit that andy`s is sellin right now i would buy....but the osv kit has to be the sweetest thing i have laid eyes on
marc ya now iam in but after x-mas tho

Old 11-28-2003, 11:07 AM   #40
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

thats cool, and yea whenever you guys are ready just gimme a call and let me know your gonna be sending the money for it. Because like i said, its not gonna be like last time,this time im holding all the money untill its time to send them the payment.
Closed Thread