Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 09-19-2004, 11:22 PM   #1
|Rev|

When I get my car back, there are a few things I want to do, one of them is (i know I'm going to get crap, but I couldn't care less) I'm going to put John 3:16 on my rear windshield, pretty small, but I don't want it to look like crap, so if anyone knows of a good way to do this let me know, should I have a vynel made, or go buy lettering and do my best to line it up?
Old 09-19-2004, 11:43 PM   #2
cutelilcntrygrl
I love boobs

cutelilcntrygrl is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think anyone will give you crap for that Rev. And if they do, then they need some serious help. As far as getting this done, I would go to a vinyl shop and see how much it would cost. It shouldn't be much at all.

http://www.myspace.com/smr612
cutelilcntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
|Rev|

I don't think we have any vynel shops in town, I got ur pm and I pm'd u back, thanx again
Old 09-20-2004, 12:02 AM   #4
cutelilcntrygrl
I love boobs

cutelilcntrygrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a problem

http://www.myspace.com/smr612
cutelilcntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
glowbot

Go with the vinyl. www.kustomgraphix.com

Depending on size should not cost more then 3.00 - 12.00. I have had these guys make all my GFX for my car they have the best prices I have been able to find and they are great people.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:36 AM   #6
mobs241

Quote:
Originally posted by |Rev|@Sep 19 2004, 10:22 PM
When I get my car back, there are a few things I want to do, one of them is (i know I'm going to get crap, but I couldn't care less) I'm going to put John 3:16 on my rear windshield, pretty small, but I don't want it to look like crap, so if anyone knows of a good way to do this let me know, should I have a vynel made, or go buy lettering and do my best to line it up?
dude, even if htey do give you crap, who cares, its what you believe.. people give me crap on occasion on what i believe.. im like whatever... anyway
allterraindecals.com email this dude he can custom make anything if you want to see some of his work email me at mobs@rockmodified.com ill send you a pic of some of his custom work, but his email is stevejr246@aol.com tell him mobs sent you and hell cut you a good deal on custom wokr
Old 09-20-2004, 03:50 AM   #7
glowbot

For every person that rags on you for the decal there is a 100 that understand why you put it there. Post some pics when you get the decals on your car would love to see where you put them.
Old 09-20-2004, 07:41 AM   #8
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
^Agreed.
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 09:34 AM   #9
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
try http://www.grafxwerks.com/ for custom graphics. The owner is a great guy. He made my eagle 077 centercap overlays.

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #10
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Its too bad if they give you crap...too bad for them...atleast you have something to believe in. That is the reason you are putting on the car right?

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:14 AM   #11
|Rev|

^ right, like I said earlier, I couldn't care less if people gave me crap, people around here give me heck and I just smile and wave.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:15 AM   #12
justinusaf
GL Member

justinusaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to justinusaf
Definitely a vinyl shop. Props on putting that on your car. Most people these days wont stand for or so proudly display their religious beliefs.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:53 AM   #13
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
yeh who cares if people give you crap, you should get the verse to make the shape of a cross......that'd be cool.....oh and i get crap all the time cause of my vynal but i don't care....
Old 09-20-2004, 11:03 AM   #14
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
dont do it...any writing or object in the path of your site is against the law...example windshield or back window...no matter how big....i got nabbed for it and mine was only an inch high by 3 inches long.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:06 AM   #15
Cyber Knight
Swank

Cyber Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
I never did know what that verse was, til now. Is it this?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I looked it up on an on-line bible, so I dunno how reliable that source is. Heh, on-line bible, now that's 21st century style religion. Can I email my confession in, or maybe do it in a chat room? And instead of putting money in the basket on the long stick I suppose Pay-Pal will do.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:33 AM   #16
koruptid
V.I.P. Member

koruptid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to koruptid
hmm that would be intersting^^^but yea the verse is correct
koruptid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 11:47 AM   #17
misslindseysue

Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32@Sep 20 2004, 10:03 AM
dont do it...any writing or object in the path of your site is against the law...example windshield or back window...no matter how big....i got nabbed for it and mine was only an inch high by 3 inches long.
It won't be in the path of his sight if he puts it on the top of the rear window. That part is black anyway. Not to mention any cop that gives him crap for that and doesn't pull over every other car with their college name on the window will be discriminating against his religion.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:55 AM   #18
glowbot

Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32@Sep 20 2004, 10:03 AM
Must have been a slow day and a jack ass cop or he was looking for a reason to pull you over. The odds of it happening are very low and if they did happen you would get a warning at most.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:27 PM   #19
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyber Knight@Sep 20 2004, 03:06 PM
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
depends on which version of the bible you read... i've always known it as "... shall have everlasting life."
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #20
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue+Sep 20 2004, 09:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misslindseysue @ Sep 20 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32@Sep 20 2004, 10:03 AM
It won't be in the path of his sight if he puts it on the top of the rear window. That part is black anyway. Not to mention any cop that gives him crap for that and doesn't pull over every other car with their college name on the window will be discriminating against his religion. [/b][/quote]
i've never been pulled over and i have a huge oversized vynal speedometer on my rear winshield, and if you want to get technical, yes it is illegal, however you can have them on the top of the front and rear windshield as long as it does so go beyond this little line.....it's marked on your windshields....i don't remember the name of it though.....