Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 06-03-2008, 03:44 AM   #1
Marrko
GX Member

Marrko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Marrko Send a message via Skype™ to Marrko
Parts NEEDED!!!

Hey everyone.. As some of you know i'm rebuilding my engine and now looking for parts. I can't find enything for a good price so i thought maybe you guys know some places where to get the parts i need a little cheaper. Here are the parts i need for now:
- New set of piston rings.
- Crankshaft bearings
- a complete set of gaskets and seals for the 2.4l engine

that's it for now... please help me guys... i'll be waiting for your replies... (and sorry for my english :P it's not my native language :P )

The Black Devil ---> American Heart and Soul representer in Europe....

Last edited by Marrko : 06-03-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Marrko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:26 AM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I got all of that stuff (besides the rings) from NAPA Auto Parts, including the timing chain and balance shaft bearings for $300. Not sure if you have those over there but local parts stores can order them for you for pretty cheap usually, you just need the part numbers. I'll see if I can find them for you, I had a list.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
Marrko
GX Member

No no i won't order anything from my local shops because the prices are outrageous for example: i need new tie rods. here in lithuania one of them costs 140$ so i needed two so it's 280$. so i went to ebay bought a set of tie rods for 17$ and payed 30$ for shipping so in total 47$.

So now just think what prices would be for those parts that i need

So i'm looking for stores that i could buy stuff directly and pay for shipping to lithuania

Old 06-03-2008, 07:24 AM   #4
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
www.rockauto.com it appears they ship internationally, and they have the cheapest parts i've ever seen.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:30 AM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
http://ion-productions.com/engineParts.pdf

there's the part numbers of what you need besides:
- piston rings
- rod bearings
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #6
Marrko
GX Member

thnx i hope i woun't get robbed :P going to my mechanic today to look what else i need... this engine rebuild is going to cost me allot... but it's worth it :P cause i'm not selling my baby!!!

Old 06-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
i think its soooo kool how we have alero lovers even in other countries across the big lake lol
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
hey marrko you need to update your home page with pic of your rims. good luck with the rebuild what the hell boost it while your at it

I love this in you profile:

Biography:
American heart representer in Europe

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I think this guy should be a poster child for Aleros. He blows his motor, and will be spending a ton of money getting it rebuilt, unlike some people that when the Alero gets a flat or needs an oil change, the car is POS

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #10
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I think this guy should be a poster child for Aleros. He blows his motor, and will be spending a ton of money getting it rebuilt, unlike some people that when the Alero gets a flat or needs an oil change, the car is POS

x2

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
Marrko
GX Member

thnx guys.... yeah i love my car.. my parents offered to give me money (~ 20 000 $ ) to buy a new car but i didn't want a new car, so i said that i want to spend the money on my baby.. they got mad and said that i''ll get nothing :P so i just went to the bank got a loan... and now i'm rebuilding my engine, a full show off bodykit is already on it's way from andys (3 more weeks for shipping)... after all of this the interior is going to be redone in a tuning shop here in lithuania... so i hope everyhing will go as planed... and i'll have the only most modded alero in foreign country (i hope i'll be )

Old 06-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

WTG, Marrko ... good luck with the engine build and other plans. We'll be wanting to see pictures!

BTW, Rock Auto Parts mentioned by cherrington17, should be a good place for you to get the needed parts.

CharleyO99Alero is offline   Reply With Quote