Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 03-31-2005, 02:57 PM   #21
shockz

Luckly I havent got any rust yet. It would just be another item to add to the list of problems I already have with this car.

It's a 2002, I am starting to notice some "fading" in my paint... on the spoiler and trunk. Its not covered under warranty and it really pisses me off.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:25 AM   #22
Ottawaalero

Greetings all, I thought I would post a message about the rust under my hood...looks like i'm not alone though. My Alero is a 2001 and only has 64000kM on it. One dealership told me that is should be covered, when I contactd their bodyshop i was told after 3yrs or 60,000 kM you are sol. Another dealer told me that the GM rep would evaluate it on a case by case basis...of course i was told this after i started to fix the rust myself so i kinda screwed myself...

I have rust starting on the window beam thingy too....any suggestions on how to fix that? At least with the hood it's basically out of site so matching paint isn't a big problem.

I took some pictures of the rust strip i will post them and the final results of the fix up....

Cheers, Jay