Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 02-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #21
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
well i called again Aldo said to call next week wed. or thurs. about shipping out my kit

That is what they told me on Thursday, to call back next week and they should be shipping them out.

So hopefully they finally stand behind their product.

Old's Wife.
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #22
Dhoyle
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Dhoyle is on a distinguished road
wow, like 2 yrs laters >.> thats well uhm yea.... hopefully you guys do get a better product this time...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #23
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
FYI....................the side skirts aren't in............WOW what a shocker?

I am so sick of this game.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #24
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to call today
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
go right ahead. call them.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #26
hok666
GLS member

hey Oldsnut check your PM and sendd me a copy of the contract you had drawn up with bodykits.org
Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #27
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
hey Oldsnut check your PM and sendd me a copy of the contract you had drawn up with bodykits.org

what do you need a contract that is between Andy and bodykits??? It isn't going help anyone being according to bodykits the groupbuy is over. Hell there website says 100% satification guarantee and that is 100% BS.

But whatever good luck with it.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #28
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
The contract can and would be needed for legal reasons as to show what exactly was the agreement between buyers and Bodykits..As well as any emails back and fourth regarding the issues with the group buy after the kits were shipped.

With proper legal channels used, and if the contract was found to be broken, (wich it is since by default the kit doesnt meet any type of finished standings) every one in the group buy would be able to re-coupe any money(s) invested. Also, seeing the buyers are in numerous states and looks like countries, a class action type suit would work in this case.

just my input, a shame cause the kitson the OSV is awsome and Id like to have one that isnt so much b.s to install........
JD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #29
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
it fits, just not to show standards, i have been told by several bodyshops that problems like this are common and what quoted $400 to mount and prep for paint (including lengthening the sideskirts).....

So yes, it won't be to show standards, like Oldsman car, but it would be fine for the other 98% of alero owners...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:34 PM   #30
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
The contract can and would be needed for legal reasons as to show what exactly was the agreement between buyers and Bodykits..As well as any emails back and fourth regarding the issues with the group buy after the kits were shipped.

With proper legal channels used, and if the contract was found to be broken, (wich it is since by default the kit doesnt meet any type of finished standings) every one in the group buy would be able to re-coupe any money(s) invested. Also, seeing the buyers are in numerous states and looks like countries, a class action type suit would work in this case.

just my input, a shame cause the kitson the OSV is awsome and Id like to have one that isnt so much b.s to install........

unfortunely according to bodykits the kit fits fine with minor fitment which is BS but as of right now bodykits says they are fixing the side skirts and should be in anyday for past 4 months. they say they fixed the rear bumper.

Legal battle is going to be a LONG and expensive raod and if someone has the time and money to pay for it.........good luck
Old 03-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #31
hok666
GLS member

I want it because I haven't received my kit yet oldsman get the picture?? The Group Buy leader was supposed to have this handled..

And Im trying to understand why your speaking for Oldsnut I think he can respond for himself, that's unless he put you in charge seeing how he can't answer my PM's and send me the contract. It is beyond me how in anyway it could hurt you, that I want the contract?

Oldsnut I have asked you over the phone and PM's to send me the contract please respond I'm still being civil about all this and deserve something besides someone steal $930.00 of my hard earned money.. ok..
Old 03-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #32
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
i too have no recieved my kit either, but have been calling, every few days, either no one answers or they just tell me to call back.

when i call tomorrow im not giving any sincerity and will demand for my tracking number
-Alero- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #33
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
I want it because I haven't received my kit yet oldsman get the picture?? The Group Buy leader was supposed to have this handled..

And Im trying to understand why your speaking for Oldsnut I think he can respond for himself, that's unless he put you in charge seeing how he can't answer my PM's and send me the contract. It is beyond me how in anyway it could hurt you, that I want the contract?

Oldsnut I have asked you over the phone and PM's to send me the contract please respond I'm still being civil about all this and deserve something besides someone steal $930.00 of my hard earned money.. ok..

oh i am not speaking for Oldsnut. Now if you have called and talked to bodykits multiple times like I have and Oldsnut you will realize that it isn't Oldsnut that it is bodykits and their lack of working with us on everything.

but if by having a contract between oldsnut and bodykits will make you think bodykits will work with you, then i am sure you can have it.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #34
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
i too have no recieved my kit either, but have been calling, every few days, either no one answers or they just tell me to call back.

when i call tomorrow im not giving any sincerity and will demand for my tracking number

stop being nice to them. demand that they send you your kit and tracking number. Not sure why they can't ship it.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:10 AM   #35
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sry 4 supporters but are we sure Len dodd isn't the head of the company!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #36
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
says the guy with the AED bodykit..
Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 AM   #37
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I am sorry if work is more important than getting the info to you at your demand.

So your issue is with Aldo and the shipping company. It was stated in the buy that shipping was yours to handle. You were all given the name and phone number of Alliance Air Freight last year, 800-684-6395 or 818-982-3800 and Bill is the contact person there. I guess your record keeping is as bad as Aldo's.

Also didn't Aldo tell you he already shipped your kit? I told you what he said to me and that his record keeping is screwed up. If you remember I stated that he told me that he did ship yours and not Rick Tran's. I even forwarded an email copy of the OK to release kit for Ricky Tran and Ricky received his kit but yet Aldo still says that he didn't ship Ricky's kit but shipped yours. I suggest you keep calling Aldo and Alliance to track your order down.

I will not release a copy of the contract until I get approval from a lawyer friend of mine. She is extremely hard to get hold of between her Divorce and moving her practice.

I hope the remark about stealing was not aimed at me in any way? If it was you just opened up a whole different can of worms. Also nobody including Scot speaks for me.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #38
hok666
GLS member

Dude you never gave me the shipping number, if work is so important than why do you answer your phone every time I call?

But I finally got the number so drop it dude

If you sent it through pm I would have gotten it I still have all my pm's from the group buy and I have been through ALL of them recently and none I repeat NONE give the shipping number

No Aldo didn't not say he shipped my kit he said that he needed to setup his other computer to find my information and he still hasn't done that.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #39
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't buy from aed bought over like a year or so piece by piece lol
Old 03-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #40
hok666
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
So your issue is with Aldo and the shipping company. It was stated in the buy that shipping was yours to handle. You were all given the name and phone number of Alliance Air Freight last year, 800-684-6395 or 818-982-3800 and Bill is the contact person there. I guess your record keeping is as bad as Aldo's.

the first number I called is false.

second number I talked to bill just now he said "that he has no record of anything being shipped to 48642 area code"

so talk now dude