Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 10-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #21
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyzzx View Post
Ummmm... cars with rear drum brakes do have flexible hoses at the end. At least all the ones I've ever seen do.

Maybe it is different on cars than trucks, when I had to change the brake cylinders on my truck it was hard line and my truck is a ford. You could be right though, do you not have ramps like you would use to change your oil because it wouldn't take much to back up on those and crawl under there and spray it.

EDIT: after thinking about it i think that there was a short section of soft line that ran to a block on the axle then it was hard line to the brake cylinders.

Last edited by 03glgold : 10-20-2011 at 02:49 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote