Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #521
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #522
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
how in the HELL does that help you, when your driving and your driver's side panel bursts into flame, and melts your face!?

I keep telling you, that is NOT an ideal location for that. Especially for the neaderthal that you are. I could slinky into the back. YOU can barely fit through the fully open side doors

I guarantee you can't reach that while buckled in.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #523
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope I can't, it's for when I get out of the car lol.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #524
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
how do you get out, if the fire is directly in your face, as it would be... IF YOUR DRIVER'S FUSE BOX EXPLODED!!!1!1!eleven!!

'tard. your harnessed in, with fire near/on you... your not going to grab the door handle AND move the seat to get the fire extinguisher
Old 06-14-2010, 11:54 PM   #525
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
whats been fixed so far?

your shifter adjuster (forgot the name)
adria's stereo...everything
kimmy's engine mount
my stereo was calibrated

am I missing anything?

I'm actually bummed I can't make it. But seriously, I have a diagnostic imagining final that following monday. (and the patient history/lab + palpation labs are brutal)

Let's see Crazy blowing his motor. Randy with his engine issues
Old 06-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #526
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Let's see Crazy blowing his motor. Randy with his engine issues

Zol's tire ( I remember I thought they were going to screw his rim up....terrible)

Silent tire, almost got ran over being the car in the rear the caravan nursing him on a frickin 70 mile highway doing 45!!!

Oh wait and Crazy's tire.

Oh what fun we have.... Can't wait to see everyone.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:11 AM   #527
Old's Wife

Remember, Anyone wanting to come can still come!! you just have to pay at the door. You should still come, it is a lot of fun!!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #528
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Remember, Anyone wanting to come can still come!! you just have to pay at the door. You should still come, it is a lot of fun!!

only for homecoming.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #529
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
I'm hoping to be in Moline, IL by Wednesday night, and then only have a ~6 hour drive left for Thursday...
Old 06-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #530
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu369258 View Post
I'm hoping to be in Moline, IL by Wednesday night, and then only have a ~6 hour drive left for Thursday...

Why don't you just come two more hours and drive with us on Thursday. You stay with us, unfortunately you have to pick a couch and fight No Sweat or we just figure that out.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #531
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
OK, I'm leaving now. See you all there.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #532
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post

Zol

Drive safe and we will see u thrusday. Can't wait to see you
Old 06-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #533
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
i'm going to try and make it to the homecoming
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 06-15-2010, 11:16 PM   #534
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
i'm going to try and make it to the homecoming

Awesome. We have a spot for you, let us know contact Oldsman or I and let us know. We will cover your registration for the show.

Old's Wife
Old 06-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #535
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Ok I don't mean to be an ass but I am going to be. Nate, I have already paid for your registration to go, I am sure that you received the registration post card. So unfortunately, I did go out on a limb there and you do need to pay me for the registration so you do owe me $55.00, you can pay pal me this by Monday. I will send your Homecoming shirt to you at my cost but I would like what I already paid out.

Thanks
Old's Wife.

Nate I have tried to contact you today thru Facebook with no response. I hate to do this but we have not received the paypal yet. You need to get this to us as soon as possible.

The reason I am posting this..so everyone understands. Scot and I do this show for everyone and we don't mind doing it and infact we enjoy it but there is a point that we can be taken advantage of and I will not be taken taken advantage of. We will always and have always helped where we could.

Quite honestly Nate, I am not seeing the effort on your side. This is money that we have already spent on your behalf and we need you to set this right as I have told you. We are not upset that you can't make it because of other things that are going on, but I am upset that we have not been reimbursed for money that we have already spent on your behalf due to you saying you were coming.

I would have kept this off the board, but since you are not responding to my FB and I saw you were posting I will assume you are ignoring me and I do not take to that at all.

Please make this right before it gets out of hand.

Thank you
Old's Wife.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #536
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
Zol have a safe trip and will see you soon.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #537
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
damn, i really wish i could go
all the new guys going your going to have a blast
Old 06-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #538
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I'm looking to leave around 4 am on Thursday morning.

Redog will be in 2 countries after Thursday

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-16-2010, 02:16 AM   #539
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
how in the HELL does that help you, when your driving and your driver's side panel bursts into flame, and melts your face!?

I keep telling you, that is NOT an ideal location for that. Especially for the neaderthal that you are. I could slinky into the back. YOU can barely fit through the fully open side doors

I guarantee you can't reach that while buckled in.

Ion's car

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-16-2010, 03:29 AM   #540
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Body, we really wish you could go as well! It won't be the same without you, even if someone else reenacted the green machine. Lol.
Damit body, "the joker" says GO TO ASS!!!!
-Smurf-