Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #541
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
on my way out the door....
Old 06-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #542
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu369258 View Post
on my way out the door....

Drive safe....
Old 06-16-2010, 10:11 AM   #543
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

NoSweat83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu369258 View Post
I'm hoping to be in Moline, IL by Wednesday night, and then only have a ~6 hour drive left for Thursday...
Let me know when u get in the area. We can meet up. I pm you my number.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #544
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Nate I have tried to contact you today thru Facebook with no response. I hate to do this but we have not received the paypal yet. You need to get this to us as soon as possible.

The reason I am posting this..so everyone understands. Scot and I do this show for everyone and we don't mind doing it and infact we enjoy it but there is a point that we can be taken advantage of and I will not be taken taken advantage of. We will always and have always helped where we could.

Quite honestly Nate, I am not seeing the effort on your side. This is money that we have already spent on your behalf and we need you to set this right as I have told you. We are not upset that you can't make it because of other things that are going on, but I am upset that we have not been reimbursed for money that we have already spent on your behalf due to you saying you were coming.

I would have kept this off the board, but since you are not responding to my FB and I saw you were posting I will assume you are ignoring me and I do not take to that at all.

Please make this right before it gets out of hand.

Thank you
Old's Wife.

Wow, Nate. How long are you going to ignore her??? You said you would pay but instead your ignoring us on here and Facebook. But if that is how you want to handle it.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #545
AtomicX
GL Member

AtomicX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AtomicX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Wow, Nate. How long are you going to ignore her??? You said you would pay but instead your ignoring us on here and Facebook. But if that is how you want to handle it.

Expecially when on his profile it says : Last Activity: Today 10:22 AM
Old 06-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #546
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
i think that he is ignoring everybody.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #547
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Good news and bad news. Good news: I'm here all pieces together. Bad news: can't say the same for the car. I was rocking out to some Saves the Day when boom rain. I was like gay. Then boom Service Engine light comes on. eff. I started freaking out, got off the highway, and journeyed around State College, Pennsylvania looking for a gas station or something and couldn't find shit except these Amish folk walking cows across the street for 20 minutes. So, I went G and followed the ye' ol' drive it until it breaks routine and made it here. So it couldn't have been that serious... At least, I hope not. I wish I wasn't a retard with these things.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #548
Philbar71
GL Member

Philbar71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
Good news and bad news. Good news: I'm here all pieces together. Bad news: can't say the same for the car. I was rocking out to some Saves the Day when boom rain. I was like gay. Then boom Service Engine light comes on. eff. I started freaking out, got off the highway, and journeyed around State College, Pennsylvania looking for a gas station or something and couldn't find shit except these Amish folk walking cows across the street for 20 minutes. So, I went G and followed the ye' ol' drive it until it breaks routine and made it here. So it couldn't have been that serious... At least, I hope not. I wish I wasn't a retard with these things.

Go to an Advance Auto or Auto Zone and they should read the code for free.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #549
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And Nate wonders why everyone gives him crap on here. Pissing off Maureen is probably the biggest mistake he'll ever make.

Zol, glad you made it safely.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 06-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #550
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
Go to an Advance Auto or Auto Zone and they should read the code for free.

And two starts after doing getting the code read, the light is off. I just read the manual and it said something about driving through a deep puddle. I'm thinking the wires I just had put on aren't like protected or something. Lol.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #551
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
And Nate wonders why everyone gives him crap on here. Pissing off Maureen is probably the biggest mistake he'll ever make.

Zol, glad you made it safely.

and if she sees him... it could be his last...
Old 06-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #552
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He said he can't come to ASS since he's working tons of hours at Mercedes Benz... there's no way he has the money to repay you.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #553
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
^ lolwut?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #554
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
zoL, it's nothing big. Can't say the same about the picture.. lol
Old 06-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #555
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post

seriously... he had to take that at 32MP to show the depth of the issue. Serious Bizness
Old 06-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #556
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
I'm on the road headed to Oldsman's house.

Oldsman- GPS says I should be there sometime around 815ish.

See all you guys in awhile
Old 06-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #557
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post

You guys need better graphics cards, monitors, and/or higher resolution. The picture is tiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
seriously... he had to take that at 32MP to show the depth of the issue. Serious Bizness

I got this phone Tuesday, so I really have no idea how to change it yet. I wouldn't anyway cause it's small.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:09 AM   #558
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
I hope to be on the road here shortly. See everyone else there.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
Old 06-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #559
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Leaving the house now to pick up the rental and then on the road towards nashville to pick up the above poster, lol
-Smurf-
Old 06-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #560
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Heading out very soon and meeting up with Scot & Co around 10:30.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Closed Thread