Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 07-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
first wash in a couple weeks

well I've been real busy at work lately and haven't had time to give the ho a good bath so i did today on my day off. nothing much has changed i just love my car haha
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 08-08-2010 at 02:32 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Needs tint, but nice! Better than my ride anyway. I have my Zaino products coming on Wednesday
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
yea it will get tint real soon
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
ccsmith87
GX Member

ccsmith87 is on a distinguished road
Nice, I like those rims on this car.

I'm going to be attempting tint for the first time sometime in the very near future.
ccsmith87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #5
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
As stated some nice dark tint. And I'd lose the wing
Old 07-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
As stated some nice dark tint. And I'd lose the wing

haha wing is probably coming off this week

Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #7
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Also, do you have a 2.4? I'm liking the dual exhaust
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Clean looking car. What was the reason you didn't go to ASS?

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhubbz View Post
Also, do you have a 2.4? I'm liking the dual exhaust
yes i have the 2.4 and the magnaflow muffler i have on there now is deep and throaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
Clean looking car. What was the reason you didn't go to ASS?
work

Old 07-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
work
weak
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
weak

okay im pretty sure everyone knows or thinks my reason was "weak" so thanks anyways.....

Old 07-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #12
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
I like it....don't understand the banner though...overall looks good, but the tint would set it off.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Car looks good man imo. Just as said get the windows tinted and personally I think the spoiler looks just fine on the car.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
okay im pretty sure everyone knows or thinks my reason was "weak" so thanks anyways.....

Gotta make money, right?
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
I like it....don't understand the banner though...overall looks good, but the tint would set it off.

the banner is just for the place where i get my car stuff from. when you buy something or have something done through them you get a banner

Old 07-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #16
MotorCity
GL Member

MotorCity is on a distinguished road
I like the grill mesh I don't see to many other ppl with it

I am beyond help...
MotorCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the banner is just for the place where i get my car stuff from. when you buy something or have something done through them you get a banner
I gotcha...seems a bit out of place on an otherwise very nice looking car.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #18
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
I gotcha...seems a bit out of place on an otherwise very nice looking car.

haha yea it needs to be removed. its been on there for like 2 years and its starting to fade and peel but thats how everyone can tell its my car when im coming at them