Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 08-06-2008, 07:37 AM   #21
blackbeast
GX Member

blackbeast is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

got mine fixed last night and seems to work fine now .... just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions .... wish i would of checked here before i bought the new turn signals last year but i guess i have a spare if i ever need one......
blackbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #22
blackbeast
GX Member

blackbeast is on a distinguished road
hello everyone

i just wanted to say thanks to everyones help ..... to bad i didnt look on here before i bought the whole turn signal assembly last year ....but i guess i have a replacement if i ever have to replace the turn signal assembly assembly in the future i have been useing it to hold my wire packages in the garage i guess it serves as some purpose ......
blackbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #23
jaxalero
GX Member

jaxalero is on a distinguished road
I never had this issue before. Then on the way to work it started to act up. I hit the hazard and it was fine for a bit, but then back to the same issue. I read in one of the other posts the recall is for 2000 and 2001 only. I have a 2002 so does that mean i'm screwed?
jaxalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #24
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxalero View Post
I never had this issue before. Then on the way to work it started to act up. I hit the hazard and it was fine for a bit, but then back to the same issue. I read in one of the other posts the recall is for 2000 and 2001 only. I have a 2002 so does that mean i'm screwed?

You could always go to the dealer and find out. They just put your vin in their computer to find out.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:56 AM   #25
jaxalero
GX Member

jaxalero is on a distinguished road
Thanks
jaxalero is offline   Reply With Quote