Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 03-26-2007, 10:31 PM   #21
2old4this

Thanks for the hospitality HazMatt. I am still feeling my way around this site so be patient with me.

Was out driving the Alero today and it is a fun car to drive. I actually picked it up for my daughter to have something to drive back and forth to school and for me to have something else to play with. Still enjoying the first thing I ever had though.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:55 AM   #22
SLVRalero
GX Member

SLVRalero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SLVRalero Send a message via Yahoo to SLVRalero
hello and welcome, lol, i just joined and i sound like i've been here since it all began. but again this place is nice, already got many good tips for my alero.
SLVRalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #23
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2old4this View Post
Thanks for the hospitality HazMatt. I am still feeling my way around this site so be patient with me.

Was out driving the Alero today and it is a fun car to drive. I actually picked it up for my daughter to have something to drive back and forth to school and for me to have something else to play with. Still enjoying the first thing I ever had though.

I'm just buttering you up before I ask for a shipment of goods that can only be gotten back there, lol
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #24
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Welcome to the site, man! I know where Cincy is, but not sure about your town... I go around Cincy when I head to my grandpa's house. Some good advice.... DON'T PAINT THE INTERIOR OF YOUR CAR!!! lol
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:09 PM   #25
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
lol cav knows best

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #26
HazMatt24
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Welcome to the site, man! I know where Cincy is, but not sure about your town... I go around Cincy when I head to my grandpa's house. Some good advice.... DON'T PAINT THE INTERIOR OF YOUR CAR!!! lol

drive south on 75 into KY, you will see the big water tower that says Welcome To Florence Y'all
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
Old 03-27-2007, 08:59 PM   #27
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I think I know where Florence is... I might have gone through there... a couple times.. but yeah.... I do know best when it comes to painting the interior. biggest mistake I ever made.....
Old 03-27-2007, 09:58 PM   #28
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

duh... now I remember Florence. lol I have an Aunt that lives there... so I've definately been through there. lol Next time I come visit them, I might have to try and get a hold of you and check out your ride.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #29
2old4this

cavaliers60, you painted the inside of your car? What concoction were you drinking right before this seemed like a good idea?

You are scaring me. If you ever come through this way I live in Florence, Italy, not Florence, Ky.

You painted the inside of your car?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:29 PM   #30
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
yea he drives from indiana to italy often i would imagine

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #31
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Well welcome aboard mang Just got done goin down to bowling green? KY about a mo ago
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:31 AM   #32
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2old4this View Post
Any old fart titles you currently hold, you are welcome to keep. Seniority to this site should definitely be a factor.
I will take that as a "Yes" to being over 45, and that makes you officially the "Oldest Fart" on the forum. I do hereby relinquish my title to you.

If you can make it to A.S.S. '07 we would love to have you there, or at the Oldsmobile Club Nationals which will be in Bowling Green, KY this year.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:41 AM   #33
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
yep glad to hear i hold the Youngest member title. its a great feeling. all the hawt older chicks..just to many guys here. sausage fest at ass =\
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:52 AM   #34
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
lol the old farts of AMOD UNITE!!!

and did i hear daughters in college?
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 AM   #35
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
And we're coming to get you Mark, be afraid, very AFRAID!

That would make his daughters off limits for you, they're to old for your taste.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:06 AM   #36
HazMatt24
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
lol the old farts of AMOD UNITE!!!

and did i hear daughters in college?

all I hear is dun nuh nuh dun nuh nuh nuh, dun nuh nuh nuh dun nuh nuh nuh....alright stop, colaborate and listen, Ice is back with my brand new invention...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:09 AM   #37
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
daughters single? Pics. and or video clips.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #38
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

well someone said something about Ky so I thought you lived in Florence, KY... I'm confused now... and yes, I was stupid and painted my interior.... I'm over all that now.... Now I'm just trying to get things back to normal...
Old 03-28-2007, 10:50 AM   #39
2old4this

Well this old fart just had to fork over a big chunk of my income to the state for past taxes due so there go all the toys I thought I could afford.

If I am the oldest poster on this site they you all need to be respectful to the fact I am your elder and listen with great interest the things I have to say.

I will try to speak wisely so not to tickle the follicles of your ear drums and since I have known the Alero exists for nearly a whole week, I figure I must be an expert on the subject matter. Next I gotta figure out how to post some of these fine pics I see you all have.

And as for the Daughter in college, keep dreamin'. I guess she is studying prospecting 'cause when I asked her what her plans for the future were, she said "I'm going to be a gold digger". Is that why she's hanging around with that kid whose daddy drives a Ferrari?
Old 03-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #40
antichrysler
GLS member

antichrysler is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to antichrysler
lol whatever happened to the guy whose dad drives a dodge... it may not be pretty.... or reliable.... or go from point a to point b... and it may spend every second day in the shop.... and it may only have 10,000 kms on it... but by golly it's tradition

that's how we did it back in my day
antichrysler is offline   Reply With Quote