Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Casper
GX Member

Casper is on a distinguished road
The gifted Alero

So I got the 2000 alero 2.4L 5spd from my cousin for free since he was going to scrap it after 3 years of it sitting in his garage. Got it towed to the dealership i was working at, threw a battery in and it started right up! From his garage to insured and plated it cost me $710 which includes 2 tires, rear rotors and pads, 1 outer tie rod and alignment, and 1 3rd brake light bulb! Came with 131 500 km's (little under 82 000 miles). Also came with every service receipt since my cousin brings his cars to the dealership for every single little thing. Even got the original window sticker! and apparently this was the only Alero with these options in black in Ontario at the time.

I've now had it 6 months and the List of stuff done to it (optional and fixing broken crap):
4 New tires
Ceramic pads all around
4 new rotors
Power Steering pump
Clear Corners (with chrome bulbs that light up amber)
WAI
Tinted Windows 35% up front (changing to 17% soon), and 5% all around the back
Removed Spoiler
Debadged Trunk
Sound system including Jvc Deck, Mtx 12" Jackhammer Subwoofer in a Mtx Ported box tuned for the sub, Mtx Jackhammer Amp, Alpine 6x9's and dynomat in the trunk.
And most recently put DropZone springs on.
(Don't forget to laugh at my license plate! Its not custom trust me)

These pics were all taken over the last 2 days, the rust on the hood is the only rust on the entire car.

Good view of rust:

Tinting the taillights soon, just waiting for the tint guy at work to bring me in the VHT nightshade since you can't find it here. Also putting on the rims from my friends 2001 Chrysler Lhs (seen below) since hes upgrading from the 17's to 20's.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote