Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Spoiler

Ok, clearly after a quick search I'm not going to be able to acquire an osv spoiler. However, as mentioned one thread someone said to try contaction neverdoneusa and see if they would make it. They already made the hood and bumper and stuff. Could anyone help in contacting them? Or should I just shoot him an email? If I can't get an osv style I'm think about puttin on a taller wing, no those bs stupid ones though, just a little bigger then stock but not as tall as that one on the alero with my kit thats ornge, the old transformer alero thing? Kinda similar to that. Of course if we could get them to make an osv style one? That would be an extremely legit group buy.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #2
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Lightbulb

I want an osv the more I searched though stuff trying to more info on the osv stuff, i didnt realize they actually made some and crushed them WTF?! the never done front bumper is really similar to the osv isnt it? as for the spoiler i do like the orange one's style but the osv style is so much more classy and fitting I think... im completly serious on trying to do a group by from neverdoneusa if they'll do it, that would be sweet... and C2 could get it to go along with kwhauck's kit maybe?

Last edited by Papa Rad17 : 12-30-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:09 AM   #3
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

WHAT?!?!? just found this! http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_pr...hp?ItemID=4666 AND http://www.bodykits.org/osv_full_bodykit.html ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?! found it in an old thread! but they are still available, however crazy price.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
WHAT?!?!? just found this! http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_pr...hp?ItemID=4666 AND http://www.bodykits.org/osv_full_bodykit.html ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?! found it in an old thread! but they are still available, however crazy price.

chill dude, yes they still make OSV kits, no they do not fit. no they are not reasonably priced. If you want an osv kit buy Kwhaucks it fits and costs less but does not have a spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Ok, clearly after a quick search I'm not going to be able to acquire an osv spoiler. However, as mentioned one thread someone said to try contaction neverdoneusa and see if they would make it. They already made the hood and bumper and stuff. Could anyone help in contacting them? Or should I just shoot him an email? If I can't get an osv style I'm think about puttin on a taller wing, no those bs stupid ones though, just a little bigger then stock but not as tall as that one on the alero with my kit thats ornge, the old transformer alero thing? Kinda similar to that. Of course if we could get them to make an osv style one? That would be an extremely legit group buy.
yes, just shoot him an email. and please do not get a park bench wing
or actually maybe you should contact bdyman. I seem to remember him offering to make one in a previous thread (not positive though).

Last edited by 03Sleepr : 12-12-2011 at 06:05 AM.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Sleepr View Post
chill dude, yes they still make OSV kits, no they do not fit. no they are not reasonably priced. If you want an osv kit buy Kwhaucks it fits and costs less but does not have a spoiler.

yes, just shoot him an email. and please do not get a park bench wing
or actually maybe you should contact bdyman. I seem to remember him offering to make one in a previous thread (not positive though).

i thought that was the place, im only interested in the spoiler though. lol, I like my kit. i was still a little buzzed whenever I ran across that stuff earlier and like freaked out. lol oh well... I guess there a reason its forbidden suck though...
Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Don't get a park bench like that orange one.. you'll look like a typical retarded fast and furious gawking teenager. Trust me, you won't impress anyone with that, people will just laugh at you.

On a side note.. I haven't seen anyone rock the Grand Am SC-T spoiler on an Alero.. I was going to, but I happened to get a different car before I ever bought the spoiler. I personally think it would look really good, you should give it a try.
Here's a link to a picture of what I'm talking about, the installed spoiler is the SC-T.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #7
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Why not get the razzi spoiler.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #8
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
under the OSV the razzi wing is my favorite, I like the SC/T spoiler but Idk if I would like it on an Alero
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
OSV spoiler is the best
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
OSV spoiler is the best

Qft it is indeed the best, but it HAS TO BE MOLDED PERFECTLY!
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote