Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 07-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #61
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
me?!?!!? not do body work ??!?! wow that news to me then what have i been doing for the past 15 yrs, goin to a grocery store to work????
ok smart ass, if you know it all tell me the "right way" and the steps in replaing a roof, or sectioning a frame rail, or the correct procedure before you weld , or the rule of replacing and repairing, sorry dude you sitting in a garage sanding a fiberglass box does not make you a body man, you say your a grocery working body man, explain to me those items i posted
and yes you did call my self and the other member on here gay ya might want to stop and think might want to look through all your insulting posts, and think twice who you throw insults at
oh and if ya think iam not a body man i have ALLOT of pic`s to put you back in isle 5 and clean up a pile of puke
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #62
02AleroEco
GL Member

02AleroEco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 02AleroEco
and wtf does working in a grocery store have to do with ANYTHING. im in college. so its a part time job.
02AleroEco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #63
02AleroEco
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
me?!?!!? not do body work ??!?! wow that news to me then what have i been doing for the past 15 yrs, goin to a grocery store to work????
ok smart ass, if you know it all tell me the "right way" and the steps in replaing a roof, or sectioning a frame rail, or the correct procedure before you weld , or the rule of replacing and repairing, sorry dude you sitting in a garage sanding a fiberglass box does not make you a body man, you say your a grocery working body man, explain to me those items i posted
and yes you did call my self and the other member on here gay ya might want to stop and think might want to look through all your insulting posts, and think twice who you throw insults at
oh and if ya think iam not a body man i have ALLOT of pic`s to put you back in isle 5 and clean up a pile of puke

When did i ever mention sanding fiberglass???????? and i have never fixed or replaced my roof, or welded.. ive fixed my frontend.

and i could careless if you have pics.. im not going to reduce myself to some ass like you, just cuz you think you know it all... i know there is shit i dont know, and im not afraid to admit it. and someone like you isnt gonna try and show me up, just cuz i simply asked a question. and if you dont like me for thinking airride is gay, good for you, i couldnt give two shits what you think of me, if you dont like me, w/e ive got nothing to loose by it
Old 07-16-2008, 09:01 AM   #64
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroEco View Post
alero, not really a great tuner

it is one of the worst cars to tune, you all are just wasting your money.

This thread delivers. Somehow I never opened it since my first response.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #65
JOEY GLADSTONE
GX Member

JOEY GLADSTONE is on a distinguished road
dont argue with bdyman hes always right when he talks about something.
JOEY GLADSTONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #66
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
air ride is gay..

(fast forward a couple pages)

Quote:
and second of all i just simply said that i dont like airride and never will..you consider that insulting someone..

.... Sure....
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #67
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
oh this is great lol you need to go back a couple of pages and read your first insult, all i am doing is coming right back to ya
right so dont say you do body work when you dont, its like i figured your response would be of the nature it was, so have fun trin to find your "rod thingy" lmao!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #68
02AleroEco
GL Member

First of all, that is in the front, second of all, i dont need drivetrain work.
So back the f&&& off

and im deeply sorry that you take my opinion as an insult NOT
Old 07-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #69
FrankTheTank
GLS member

FrankTheTank is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
First of all, that is in the front, second of all, i dont need drivetrain work.
So back the f&&& off

and im deeply sorry that you take my opinion as an insult NOT
if you would stop responding to him, he'll probably quit making you look dumb.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #70
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Someone just close this thread

IBTL!
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #71
02AleroEco
GL Member

he can have fun making me look dumb, all he wants.. ive got nothing to loose
ignorance is an amusing thing to me
Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #72
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
whatever, neither do we, you think anyone really cares what goes on in this thread? we all find it quite comical

bdyman just has nothing better to do but argue with newbies about body work lol
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #73
bdyman
GLS member

not just that i give correct info/advice, now if stock boy throws insults well i throw right back, well iam waiting for a answer to my questions, mr.body man, hummmmm interesting you cant can ya and why is that???
(loudspeaker)
stock boys to check out lane, paper or plastic?? lol
Old 07-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #74
02AleroEco
GL Member

Quote:
When did i ever mention sanding fiberglass???????? and i have never fixed or replaced my roof, or welded.. ive fixed my frontend.

and i could careless if you have pics.. im not going to reduce myself to some ass like you, just cuz you think you know it all... i know there is shit i dont know, and im not afraid to admit it. and someone like you isnt gonna try and show me up, just cuz i simply asked a question. and if you dont like me for thinking airride is gay, good for you, i couldnt give two shits what you think of me, if you dont like me, w/e ive got nothing to loose by it

U must have not read this... so yea i dont know how to fix the roof, or weld..
So take this whole thread and shove it. im not trying to impress anyone, and most certaintly not you.

So you can say what you want. you can make me look like an idiot all you want. i dont care.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:03 PM   #75
bkathsalero
GL Member

bkathsalero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bkathsalero
how can u know how to do body work and not know how to weld? WTF, and alot of bodywork has to do with suspension also, at my work (its mechanical and collision) if we even touch a wheel on a collision car we have to do an alignment, also u say u replaced ur front end.. putting a bumper on IS NOT bodywork, it takes no skill really, now try having to patch a bumper, or replace a quarter panel or mud or paint, i can go on and on.. just click on my profile and look at my profile pic and tell me u can do that... just got sick of this kid talkin like he knows and then backing out of it, "I WANT SUSPENSION TO LOWER MY ALERO" to "ALEROS ARE DUMB TO MOD IM NOT GONNA DO" and "I CAN DO BODYWORK" to "I CANT WELD" what the crap!!
bkathsalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #76
02AleroEco
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkathsalero View Post
how can u know how to do body work and not know how to weld? WTF, and alot of bodywork has to do with suspension also, at my work (its mechanical and collision) if we even touch a wheel on a collision car we have to do an alignment, also u say u replaced ur front end.. putting a bumper on IS NOT bodywork, it takes no skill really, now try having to patch a bumper, or replace a quarter panel or mud or paint, i can go on and on.. just click on my profile and look at my profile pic and tell me u can do that... just got sick of this kid talkin like he knows and then backing out of it, "I WANT SUSPENSION TO LOWER MY ALERO" to "ALEROS ARE DUMB TO MOD IM NOT GONNA DO" and "I CAN DO BODYWORK" to "I CANT WELD" what the crap!!

im starting to have fun..... i never said i knew it all.. and yes you can read, i did replace my frontend.. and not shit if you touch a wheel in repair it needs to be aligned. how is putting on a bumper not body work..

w/e.. its fun, but im done with all of this... haha it was amazingly fun to do this.. i would never lower my car, just cuz how much my roads suck in my state.. and if i did, i would indeed want control of the height. and yes that would mean airride. haha airride is pretty sick. i just wanted to cause trouble and see some reactions.. thanks for playing along.

and "ALEROS ARE DUMB TO MOD IM NOT GONNA DO", was part of it.. aleros are probably the cars with the cheapest kit to put on it, in terms of price. that ive seen. and if they would have put the OSV into production i would get one.
The car as a whole has a very nice shape. the wing is nice, but id like a little more if it was a bit higher. the only comlaint on the car i have is the bad gas mileage that im getting with it

and in terms of kitting and lowering, i dont think anyone can go wrong with alpine white body, and powder black rims, or powder gold.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:25 AM   #77
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkathsalero View Post

do i see a fellow body man in the mists????, hes right stock boy, my 12 yr old can put my bumper back on lol and putting a bumper on or a headlight mount panle does not make you a body man or can you say you do body work, you wouldnt last a week in this trade working in the heat, welding when its 95 out, slinging bondo and sanding for days on end,
so no you cant say i do body work, when you work with high strenght steel on bmws or mercedes or subaru, when you put a 1/4 or a rear body panle on those cars then you can say i do body work
so dont come in this forum screaming you do something but your cluless about cars and the automotive field
so go to isle 6 and re stock the baby food, until then your my bitch
Old 07-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #78
bkathsalero
GL Member

bkathsalero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bkathsalero
im not a body tech technically but i do my own work, my uncle is a body tech so i've learned from him, know how to do everything, but im a mechanic.. looking in goin to bodywork tho

i actually bought my alero totalled out for 500 and fixed it into my daily driver

Last edited by bkathsalero : 07-17-2008 at 12:43 PM.
bkathsalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #79
02AleroEco
GL Member

how about this, im no ones bitch and i bow down to no one.. so find yourself a new one.
and i beg to differ about not lasting in the heat.. i do construction aswell so i know all about working in heat. so dont think i dont.

And if i stock that baby food, r u gonna come buy it so you can eat it for dinner? or am i just gonna b wastin my time

Last edited by 02AleroEco : 07-17-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #80
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Someone just close this thread, cuz its pointless, and obivously coming here for advise, only got me shotdown, i didnt even get a clear answer, so there is no sense having this take space on the server

just shut up already. You come on here and bash everyone on here for tuning an alero....saying oldsmobile sucks and you think were all gonna be nice to you???? You already look dumb enough, bdyman made you look stupid. So just STOP POSTING HERE SO THIS THREAD CAN DIE. cause nobody wants to see you argue like a little girl.