Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #41
MiLo
GX Member

MiLo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Hahaha he's probably nervous already!

lmao... you sure you're ready for the big city "niterider" lol??? dont worry im not nervous this is urban bagdad.. believe me not nervous at all... lol ohh with all your upgrades and aftermarket stuff you really should've named your car KIT... but I like destiny... lol...

Last edited by MiLo : 02-19-2013 at 02:07 AM.
MiLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:59 AM   #42
MiLo
GX Member

all you guys seem like you know what you're talking about... a whole lot better than talking to the neighborhood mechanic.... this dude is a friggin thief..lmao... i wouldnt mind going to one of these shows tho... do all of you guys make special guest appearances??? lol...
Old 02-19-2013, 02:03 AM   #43
MiLo
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
dielectrical grease has been used for years, it was used on bulb connections at the factory as recently as the early 90's. not neccessary today with the weather proof connections on cars today

I think the bulb is going out. try a new one. Sometimes the bulb isn't all the way blown and the coil wire inside the bulb still makes the connection and hitting it makes or breaks the connection.

Power Steering? What is the level in the PS tank? check that first

i checked earlier and the coil is still in tact on the bulb but i can see what your saying... it makes sense.. and i just checked/changed my fluids about a month ago so im sure its good but i will double check the power steering tomorrow and i'll let you kno...
Old 02-19-2013, 02:16 AM   #44
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
In lansing michigan fathers day weekend

And I didnt pick this name it was edited by the mods
Old 02-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #45
MiLo
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post

damn, lansing???? wtf.... do you guys have a calendar or something that shows when and where you're gonna be at? lol. when you guys coming to Illinois?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #46
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
the only way that it will be in Illinois is if there is either a personal meet, or if it is decided that we are going to oldsmobile nationals in springfield, IL instead of going to homecoming in Lansing...Illinois isn't that far...there will likely be at least 1 who comes from texas and multiple of us that come from kansas...some from new york and farther up that way...you get the point...it is a fun time to get to meet people on the forum and hang out...plus it is scheduled to be the last ASS
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #47
MiLo
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
the only way that it will be in Illinois is if there is either a personal meet, or if it is decided that we are going to oldsmobile nationals in springfield, IL instead of going to homecoming in Lansing...Illinois isn't that far...there will likely be at least 1 who comes from texas and multiple of us that come from kansas...some from new york and farther up that way...you get the point...it is a fun time to get to meet people on the forum and hang out...plus it is scheduled to be the last ASS

the last? damn that sucks... i guess i joined at a bad time.. who do i get in touch with for the personal meet? or how do i find a calendar with some new info on it because the one on the top bar was in 2006... someone needs to update that calendar.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:35 AM   #48
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLo View Post
well it just seemed odd to me, kind of like the hotel scene in scarface when dude gets chopped up by the chainsaw..... it all started cuz dude asked Tony where he was from. lol... idk i guess if he was really interested in helping he would have suggested something and not just came from left field asking where i'm from 2 times... u know what i mean?

ROTFL that's different. They were "Hispanic". "Hispanics" don't like being grouped together when they're from different countries. Also "Hispanics" look down on those who are not from their countries. That was what that whole scene was about. If you recall, Tony had issues with Omar when Omar told Tony that the connect were Colombians.

I think Eric wanted to know where you were from to go and help you. He's offered to do it for other people on the forum, just look around other threads he's posted.

Quote:
lmao... you sure you're ready for the big city "niterider" lol??? dont worry im not nervous this is urban bagdad.. believe me not nervous at all... lol ohh with all your upgrades and aftermarket stuff you really should've named your car KIT... but I like destiny... lol...

I have a feeling you're from the Chi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post

ROTFL... WHAT??? Did the mods play a prank on you or something?

Quote:
the last? damn that sucks... i guess i joined at a bad time.. who do i get in touch with for the personal meet? or how do i find a calendar with some new info on it because the one on the top bar was in 2006... someone needs to update that calendar.

Father's day Weekend. You didn't join at a bad time, you came at the right time. If you came August 2013, there wouldn't be a meet.

Here's 2 threads about it.

This is the official one or you discuss with others about who's going and not going here.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #49
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
All of the threads for any of the ASS's is located under the Alero chapter of the OCA tab and then there is a separate link under that for the shows up top

As for holding a get together on your own you don't need to turn it in to anybody...Find the regional discussions and meets tab, find your region, and post what you want to do, when and where and people will respond if they are coming or not...there isn't an official calender anywhere because most of the meets are spontaneous hey lets have a meet here in a month or something...the biggest reason for ASS being worked out so much in advance is because there are more expenses with it because there are different things that you can register for (you don't have to register to show your car you can just come, however in registering you help pay for food from the cookout and drinks throughout, and all the other stuff that they go through to make it what it is)...also if you don't register then you can't receive any awards at the Alero show and you can't take your car into homecoming and park with the group
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #50
MiLo
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
ROTFL that's different. They were "Hispanic". "Hispanics" don't like being grouped together when they're from different countries. Also "Hispanics" look down on those who are not from their countries. That was what that whole scene was about. If you recall, Tony had issues with Omar when Omar told Tony that the connect were Colombians.

I think Eric wanted to know where you were from to go and help you. He's offered to do it for other people on the forum, just look around other threads he's posted.

I have a feeling you're from the Chi.

ROTFL... WHAT??? Did the mods play a prank on you or something?

Father's day Weekend. You didn't join at a bad time, you came at the right time. If you came August 2013, there wouldn't be a meet.

Here's 2 threads about it.

This is the official one or you discuss with others about who's going and not going here.

hahahaha... at least someone picked up on my whereabouts... i didnt wanna seem like the typical arrogant schmuck and just come out and let everyone know.... "HEY I'M FROM CHI-TOWN" like i just did... lmao....
and thanx for the movie critique... i know why it happened, but how it started was cuz of the questioning...

Last edited by MiLo : 02-20-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #51
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
You'd only come off as arrogant if you acted like Kanye West or Cheif Keef. LOL

I felt you were trynna compare totally different things. I mean He's not gonna take you to the trunk and chop you up.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #52
MiLo
GX Member

alright so i need a lil bit more help...... off these other questions i posted earlier.... ok i went to the junk yard and found these Infinity Reference 6002i 6.5" 2way as the rear speakers in a chopped up car. they charged me $5 ea and i still dont kno if they work. if they do, can i get away with them as my rear speakers? or just put them in my front doors?

Last edited by MiLo : 10-07-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #53
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
most of the time I have seen the rack go out on our cars there are some tell, tell symptoms.......

fluid leak on the ground coming from drivers side of engine bay overnight.

The steering is is so hard like manual steering but you filled fluid or it is still full.

If your fluid is good but just makes weird noises and seems weird then start by changing the power steering pump.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #54
MiLo
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
then it is likely a problem with the bulb...if not then the problem would most likely be the purple wire in the harness.

i found out it was the power plug that goes to the whole headlight. i pulled the orange rubber sealer off the plug and it works. when it wants to... so i don't know if its the plug or the headlight assembly? I was just gonna replace the whole plug... i know its not any of the bulbs because they all work fine individually.

What does the purple wire do in the harness?

Last edited by MiLo : 10-07-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #55
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
check if some prongs have got bent or corroded, loose wire going to the connector as well maybe.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote