Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 10-07-2004, 11:10 PM   #21
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alerosince99@Oct 7 2004, 03:52 PM
It really doesn't matter anyways your times at at sealevel regardless of 60 foot will be in the 13s.
yeah it's bullpoop...oh well...as i posted on grandamgt.com "this is ****in bull ****...he ran a ****in awesome time...and he has the slip to prove it...and like john said this is a high quality NHRA sanctioned track....timing mistakes don't happen hardly ever and if they do they let them know....**** i could have been there with the video camera....maybe next time...oh well, only a short while....and the so-called 13 second brotherhood will be crushed by either mike or john"

let's just say i'm a little pissed at the situation.....
Old 10-08-2004, 12:50 AM   #22
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
great time.

way to go Alero brothers.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:36 AM   #23
|Rev|

good job alero_boy, let em know how freakin retarded they are being, that kinda pisses me off too. Well wait til they see the kansas time, that will shut them up.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:51 AM   #24
sc/alero

i just posted over there and asked if i pull a 13 will it be accepted or questioned again
Old 10-08-2004, 11:48 AM   #25
sc/alero

hey daytona if you get a chance look at the slips over on the board and tell me what you think. am i off my rocker did the lights screw up or are they just being babies i chose the later on this one
Old 10-08-2004, 11:50 AM   #26
sc/alero

here is the link they really cleaned it up alot but here it is
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3089