Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 09-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #1
sc/alero

Unhappy

ok so here is the situation. i posted my times over on grand am and they will not accept an altitude corrected time issed: so i ask if i went to a sea level track would that be an acceptable time and the answer was hell yea it would be. so with the corrected time it would put me 2nd on the list with a 14.099. i now want better the time to beat is 14.01 and that is my goal.
my question is who might want to go i am looking at 14th and then again on the 15th. figured it might be a good time to see what this thing will do at sea level the track is only 948 above sea level. this way i can see if the correction factor are relitivly close.
so who's up to it??? :thumbsup: :huh?: :thumbsup: :huh?:
Old 09-30-2004, 06:27 PM   #2
flalero

hey, just come down here, the tracks really are at sea level!
I would come with you, if I still lived in Denver, but anway, good luck in your quest.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:52 AM   #3
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
eh, i guess i'll come since you are gonna drag my ass along anyways....
Old 10-01-2004, 09:31 AM   #4
sc/alero

Quote:
Originally posted by 99Alero_Boy@Sep 30 2004, 09:52 PM
eh, i guess i'll come since you are gonna drag my ass along anyways....
hehehe i have to drag your ass since you won't take your car chicken poop :huh?: :huh?: on that note we might be able to get the hooter chick to go too this might turn out to be a fun trip
Old 10-01-2004, 01:14 PM   #5
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
hmm i don't know, been thinkin about takin my woman along....
Old 10-01-2004, 01:22 PM   #6
sc/alero

now why would you want to do that???? hooter woman is much better hehehehe

so when is the big date for you then maybe she would want to get married in topeka kansas. hehehehehe
Old 10-01-2004, 02:34 PM   #7
|Rev|

ur going to Kansas to drag??? if I didn't have school I would come, but have fun anyways
Old 10-01-2004, 03:11 PM   #8
sc/alero

yea i need a sea level time for the guys over on grand am since they can't honor the corrected time. so i will just go and do it there it is as close as i am going to get to sea level. the track is almost 5000 ft lower