Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bored. (video)

Was going to the track on Wednesday, got rained out. Planned on going tomorrow (Friday) and it looks like rain all weekend. WTF? It's going to get chilly as eff next week.

I guess I'll just plan to pick up the slicks from that guy and use those, because I sure as hell am going to need them this time. I took a couple co-workers out to lunch today and (both have pretty damn quick cars) they were impressed, and surprised at how effing loud it is open downpipe. I spin so easily it's stupid, once I give it some throttle we start sliding.

Camera does no justice, it's missing most of the noise. Car sounds beastly at idle and (unfortunately I don't have any video yet) at high throttle.

Also on our way to Five Guys we came upon a Mustang but he didn't want to race.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
What's up with the blinking gauges? Is it just the camera?

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The gauge refresh rate is slower than the camera's capture rate, so you see inconsistencies. It's very much static in person.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Also, it sounds awesome..What kind of camera are you using?

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

Motorola Droid 1

I have a point and shoot Kodak camera but it seriously barely picked up any audio, it's too loud for the microphone... -__- My phone is the only thing that almost gets the tone.

I'll take an exterior video of it tomorrow in the parking lot.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Yeahhhh buddy
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #7
[ion] C2
636 whp

i know you like open exhaust

personally it's fun for the first day then it's just annoying as hell, i'm deafened by the time i get to my destination
Old 10-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #8
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
That would be cool for the track, but would tire of that pretty quick on the street... lol
Old 10-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
[ion] C2
636 whp

Yeah it's fun for the first day or if you have friends in the car like I did Thursday lol. I hooked it back up because it's poor weather all weekend and I'll just open it when I get to the track Wednesday, it's so easy with v-bands..

I wish I had my friend video-ing yesterday when I left work. I showed it off to him and did 2 short punches of the throttle wide open; when I let off it does a nice flame shootout lol.. people were coming out of my work to see WTF was going on.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #10
TaurineMike
GX Member

TaurineMike is on a distinguished road
<--- cop LOL.. AHHAHAHA!

Mods in the making: 65mm Throttle body, B&M Shift Kit, Spyder3 hood scoop, HP Tuner??, Pacesetter Header, Magnaflow High Flow cat, and Catback Exhaust System

Unfortunately there is no misplacement for displacement.
TaurineMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
dcinti
GX Member

dcinti is on a distinguished road
Sounds pretty cool! To bad it rained>
dcinti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:28 AM   #12
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
Crazy to see that you're still at it Ion, haha.

Last time I saw, You had a exhaust on there that meant once you passed em they couldn't hear you anymore.

All you could hear was the supercharger whine.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:10 AM   #13
[ion] C2
636 whp

yeah it has been a while eh

that supercharger was weaksauce