Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-20-2014, 11:15 AM   #361
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
This was taken September 6th(Day I dropped her off at MMS)
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:25 AM   #362
mfuller

Has Mike given you any updates as to when it will be done? Mine took about 6 months (a good chunk of which was waiting for parts).
Old 02-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #363
Babyblue
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfuller View Post
Has Mike given you any updates as to when it will be done? Mine took about 6 months (a good chunk of which was waiting for parts).

March will be 7 months for me. I talked to Mike about 2 weeks ago. He said he wanted keys in hand at the end of march. I still want to add the 2.5 stainless down pipe, so I can get another update next week when I call.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #364
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
yeah alot of the parts he trys to stock up on. and he goes through GM and they are usually back ordered. and when they do come in, they are already needed for something so then he keeps ordering basically, i like the fact he uses all new parts from GM and not used.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #365
Babyblue
GL Member

Old 03-13-2014, 09:26 PM   #366
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Winter project complete!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:41 PM   #367
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Is that all that has been completed is the SLP lid and bellows???
my winter project is still in progress... lol

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:29 AM   #368
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
SLP Lid, Cold Air Mod, 85mm MAF, SLP Bellows, Port and Polished Throttle body(finally did the exterior as well), EGR Mod, Corvette Fuel Rail Covers, 36Lb Injectors, Chevy Performance Wires, AC Delco Irridum Plugs, Polished Air Drier, Polished EBCM, 15 Coats Zaino, Removed all Rustproofing(nearly 200 hours there alone) and full tune.. Founders Weld-In Tubular Subframe Connectors, Founders Tubular Panhard Bar, Founders Tubular Rear Control Arms w/ Articulating 3-Way Poly Connections I did in the fall. Cam and Springs sitting on my kitchen floor until we get some nice weather! Ordering AI's P&P 241 heads hopefully in the next two weeks and then the 1 3/4" long tubes with ORY. Those will only take a couple of days to install, nothing to the work I've already done over the winter. Yea, pic doesn't show all of whats done, but I've put a lot of time into this in the last 4 months!
Old 03-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #369
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Still looks damn good man! I wish I could make myself do all that work to

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #370
mfuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
SLP Lid, Cold Air Mod, 85mm MAF, SLP Bellows, Port and Polished Throttle body(finally did the exterior as well), EGR Mod, Corvette Fuel Rail Covers, 36Lb Injectors, Chevy Performance Wires, AC Delco Irridum Plugs, Polished Air Drier, Polished EBCM, 15 Coats Zaino, Removed all Rustproofing(nearly 200 hours there alone) and full tune.. Founders Weld-In Tubular Subframe Connectors, Founders Tubular Panhard Bar, Founders Tubular Rear Control Arms w/ Articulating 3-Way Poly Connections I did in the fall. Cam and Springs sitting on my kitchen floor until we get some nice weather! Ordering AI's P&P 241 heads hopefully in the next two weeks and then the 1 3/4" long tubes with ORY. Those will only take a couple of days to install, nothing to the work I've already done over the winter. Yea, pic doesn't show all of whats done, but I've put a lot of time into this in the last 4 months!

Very nice.....Founders is good stuff.
Why not 1-7/8" headers? It's fairly well documented that they make more power on even a bone-stock LS1. With heads and a cam, you'll want them.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 PM   #371
MMGT1
GLS member

No brother, I don't make enough power to run 1 7/8" headers... snake oil bro...lol It comes down to velocity. If I was hitting 550WHP and up then yes I would, not with the HP I'll be putting down. Ill be making about 510CHP tops. I'd need to be making around 650 crank for those to work properly. Those would actually hurt me in the end IMO. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to putting my build up against the same builds with the bigger headers and see just who has made the "smarter choice". I've done my homework and have a very serious builder that says I'm on the right track with what I've chosen to do. I think I am on my way to the highest HP GM Hot Cam LS1 going... that's the goal here. I'm out to prove that the LS Hot Cam from GM is a dam fine cam when the right support is given to it...
Gotta have goals right? And if you guys know my past, you can probably bank on it