Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #1
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Osv Kit Long Shot

I was doing some searching and I found this on bodykits.org. They say with a pre buy of 10 people and a donor car they will make any style kit for any car, heres a link to what im talking about, for those who are interested.

http://www.bodykits.org/custom.html

I know its a long shot but maybe this could be done.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
you have better chances of winning the lottery than getting 10 pre-orders.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
Anybody live near cali? ^hey you do paulyb, why not start a GP? This would be a great alternative, but i bet its going to be made out of cheap fiberglass that'll crack easy
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 AM   #4
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
^yup..
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #5
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Im in japan right now for the next year..lol

I would rather somone with more time handel the group buy for this, it would be more productive that way...lol
Old 11-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #6
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
It's more do-able than you think if it is quality work and decent value.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 11-19-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
ehh... not interested.... Especially since you have to pay them the full price tag for the kit when it's not even made yet... then they ship it to a company address???? Why can't they ship it to my house????
Old 11-19-2007, 12:23 AM   #8
paulyb
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
It's more do-able than you think if it is quality work and decent value.

I dont know much about them, i just saw it and figured it would be worth the post.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:23 AM   #9
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
Anybody live near cali? ^hey you do paulyb, why not start a GP? This would be a great alternative, but i bet its going to be made out of cheap fiberglass that'll crack easy
Not a lot of guys out there, they are either ricers or drive pickups.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:24 AM   #10
paulyb
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
ehh... not interested.... Especially since you have to pay them the full price tag for the kit when it's not even made yet... then they ship it to a company address???? Why can't they ship it to my house????

Im guessing paying it in full is to ensure they dont make it and then everyone backs out...just an idea thow.

The shipping.....i was thinking that to.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 AM   #11
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
They ship to Residential re-read shipping facts.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #12
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I'd have to ask them a LOT of questions before I invest that kind of money to them....

I am a very picky buyer.... I will ask questions and if I don't like an answer I get, then I'm not buying... I guess it's a good thing, but sometimes I think it anoys the sellers. lol I just want to be sure I'm getting a good product with my money.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #13
Oldsnut

Here, I'll make it easy for all of you on the shipping.

How Is My Order Shipped?
Orders are shipped using a variety of methods. Most lightweight orders like spoilers are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Heavier and large items that cannot be shipped by these methods, such as BodyKits and Carbon Fiber Hoods, are shipped via freight ground (truck) FREIGHT COLLECT, which means you will pay for shipping when your kit arrives. We do this method, so you can pay for shipping whatver the exact bill is, unlike other companies they charge more money so they can make a profit. We use various freight companies, determined by your location.

How Much Will It Cost?
The cost of shipping depends on your location and if the address is a business or residential location. For accurate quotes, we will need your postal/zip code. Residential locations are slightly higher than if we send it to a local business like your work, or a local bodyshop. We recommend shipping to a business address.Within the Continental U.S. you can see the table below for an estimated schedule of shipping costs. Product Freight*In CA Freight, please contact us. *For Pick up, please call us in Advance *MAIL ORDER ONLY, NO SHOWROOM Outside CA (Still Within U.S.)
Complete Bodykits including Shipping and Handling are shipped FREIGHT COLLECT, which means you pay for shipping when your kit arrives, and you dont have to pay for shipping upfront. Usually you will pay around $80-$150 for shipping when your kit arrives for shipping, depending if your location is a business or residential. All orders payed by credit card must ship to the billing address.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
paulyb
GLS member

if we get the group buy ill pay the shiiping cost to have the car there, and shipped back if there is no one else to bring there car there......

old, the confusion came from part 2 in the pre buy section.

All we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose $675.00x10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!) add shippping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you dont pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives) we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do , like your work, or a body shop)

Last edited by paulyb : 11-19-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #15
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats stupid bro so is that the reason you have a stock hoe??
Old 11-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #16
paulyb
GLS member

olds, you should be in charge of the pre buy....lol
Old 11-19-2007, 12:32 AM   #17
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
olds, you should be in charge of the pre buy....lol
If this powerlifter dude don't come thru I just might call these guys. We.ve discussed this amongst some of the midwest guys.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:32 AM   #18
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would actually trust this company with making a kit more then that other guy they have a lot more buisness and they dont have al the bs thats been going on over a yr
Old 11-19-2007, 12:33 AM   #19
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

very true pimpalero...
Old 11-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #20
paulyb
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
i would actually trust this company with making a kit more then that other guy they have a lot more buisness and they dont have al the bs thats been going on over a yr

I agree with you there pimp, this seems alor more reasonable seeing they are an acualy body kit company, plus the 5-7 weeks doesnt sound to bad realy, either does the 650 price, thow it may go higher once its finished maybe?

Ill pat myself on the shoulder for this good find....lol
Closed Thread