Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #21
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
black led tails.... think about it.... let me know....
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:45 AM   #22
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnderbrA View Post
It wasnt a PM, it was a message he tried to get displayed on the Ebay auction. I am not trying to prove anything. I am here to make a contribution, plain and simple. I am not here to battle with anyone or get into arguments with those who never had anything to do with happenings in the past, or get nastygrams sent to me through whatever means. This is my attempt to make amends with those who may have felt wronged. Maybe it was a mistake to post on here, but I figured I would make an effort. If nobody wants to listen, I will be on my way.

thats a little different, the format of it looked like a pm. I for one think it is great that you are trying to make a market for these parts, there have been a ton of inquires from people trying to find custom parts like tails for the alero. I dont know details about the past situation but it sounds kinda nasty and I can see how some people could get very upset over. I certainly respect your efforts to try and make amends and I agree that some people have gone a bit far from the literature iv read on this thread. come on people, lets at least give him a chance, a lot of people would be happy to get custom tails and other parts and i see no reason for such harsh criticism. should there be any more incidents, by all means, ban him. until then, he is offering a few and far between part that clearly there is still interest for. those involved the first time around, take him up on his offer and get your tails. let him make it right.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #23
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
This was ages ago before half of you were here... Imo the past is the past hes selling them on ebay were your money is protected... If you want them buy them if not dont say anything
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #24
MyAlerhoGetsLow
GX Member

MyAlerhoGetsLow is an unknown quantity at this point
hey anderbra how about them black led taillights i bought from you on ebay back in 2005 for $375 that were sent to me all busted up from frank fernandez? i sent them back to you because you said you would fix them to solve the problem, months went by nothing done, then a year went by still nothing. the next time i talked to you was when you started the group buy. you gave me some bullshit excuse on how nothing is free to make and it would cost me an additional $100 to fix. so tell me what are you gonna do to fix this problem?
MyAlerhoGetsLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #25
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAlerhoGetsLow View Post
hey anderbra how about them black led taillights i bought from you on ebay back in 2005 for $375 that were sent to me all busted up from frank fernandez? i sent them back to you because you said you would fix them to solve the problem, months went by nothing done, then a year went by still nothing. the next time i talked to you was when you started the group buy. you gave me some bullshit excuse on how nothing is free to make and it would cost me an additional $100 to fix. so tell me what are you gonna do to fix this problem?

did you join just to post that?

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #26
zearchyo
GL Member

zearchyo is on a distinguished road
Oo

yeah right!
zearchyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #27
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
he joined in 2006.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #28
MyAlerhoGetsLow
GX Member

MyAlerhoGetsLow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
nope just never had a reason to post anything
MyAlerhoGetsLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #29
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nope just never had a reason to post anything

This guy is my hero!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:57 AM   #30
wrestlingandrunning
GL Member

wrestlingandrunning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hostility is not necessary. If you have read anything of the above, you would see that those few members affected by the groupbuy years ago have an option. What exactly were you expecting from this?

[/b][/font][/color]
Congratulations you figured out who it is, reason for hostility is because of this vvv

Quote:

I hate internet scammers like you, just leave you contribute nothing good.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #31
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
ooh lawldy!

line 34 for anyone who remembers this :P

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30698
Old 04-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingandrunning View Post
Congratulations you figured out who it is, reason for hostility is because of this vvv

I hate internet scammers like you, just leave you contribute nothing good.

You can stop now... If you don't like what he's doing, then find some other thread to post in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
ooh lawldy!

line 34 for anyone who remembers this :P

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30698

Nice.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #33
DJx79x
GX Member

DJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond repute
There may be someone out there interested in what he does (not me) and chasing him away will do nothing towards helping them
DJx79x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #34
AnderbrA
GLS member

AnderbrA is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to AnderbrA Send a message via Yahoo to AnderbrA
Quote:

As its been years, I don't recall all the specifics, but I believe they were unrepairable and would need to start from scratch. Regardless. Send me a PM and we can figure something out. Im pretty sure I have the busted set in a box someplace.

www.anderbrainnovations.com

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
02 Lincoln LS V8 Sport - RIP
AnderbrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #35
AnderbrA
GLS member

Look...bottom line, Im not here to battle with anyone, especially those who have nothing to do with anything but being kbd commandos...lol. i think thats the term from the oldem days.

Ive explained all i care to and made my intentions clear, theres nothing more to discuss. Those with questions or want more info can PM me or send me an email. I believe other than a few custom sets, everything will be available via ebay auction exclusively.

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
Old 04-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #36
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

But will you do black LED's
Old 04-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #37
AnderbrA
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
But will you do black LED's
Black and chrome LEDs are typically the most widely requested. I will mention, however, anyone with cores to send will get priority. Otherwise I have to wait until auctions end and winner decides to send them, which many have not, which is the purpose of the core charge now. Since the clears never did reach reserve, ill likely have LED set for next auction.

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
Old 04-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #38
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Sweet
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #39
rfcrime
GX Member

rfcrime is on a distinguished road
http://www.ehow.com/how_6105219_mold-plexiglass.html
rfcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:42 AM   #40
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Black and chrome LEDs are typically the most widely requested. I will mention, however, anyone with cores to send will get priority. Otherwise I have to wait until auctions end and winner decides to send them, which many have not, which is the purpose of the core charge now. Since the clears never did reach reserve, ill likely have LED set for next auction.

if you do, ill buy them, you send them.. then ill send in my cores. cause i need tail lights till then, and it will be easier then me having 3 pairs of tail lights and having to go get another pair.

and of course price wise..
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote