Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 12:17 AM   #41
smokinAMD
V.I.P. Member

smokinAMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to smokinAMD Send a message via AIM to smokinAMD Send a message via MSN to smokinAMD Send a message via Yahoo to smokinAMD
Well, if there is a group shipment to St. Louis. I don't have any problem storing them at my house. Got plenty of damn room here.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:18 AM   #42
wy3134

its a silver car, so it would look a little off, hmm i guess i could save a little money and have the hood prepped for painting (sanded)

Old 10-03-2004, 06:41 PM   #43
Hustler

I am still interested in the cf hood but I would like a price on it. I also got a quote from a guy out in BC for the hood and it was over 900 for the hood if I got 10 people. But that is just the standard hood with no cowl

Old 10-03-2004, 08:19 PM   #44
Alerosince99

Any idea how much a junk yard will pay for the stock hood?

Old 10-03-2004, 09:37 PM   #45
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
greg i do want this hood but i am kinda getting confused about the shipping part and when the hood will be avaliable ???
yes i want this hood so can ya clear up some issues here please
Old 10-03-2004, 09:56 PM   #46
jabartram
AutoCross Alero

jabartram is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jabartram Send a message via Yahoo to jabartram
I'm gettin my hood and spoiler painted for $75
Old 10-03-2004, 10:32 PM   #47
wy3134

well I guess I will rely on MAACO to do it, always been happy with their results and affordable prices, had a bumper painted and no problems, although i never got to find out if it was really a good job cause I got hit 6 months later <_< by some broad at school and had to have the entire right side repainted including front and back bumpers.

Old 10-03-2004, 11:00 PM   #48
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, he matches the color including any fade from the sun, any professional does it. he's not just gonna spray on the factory color when it isnt gonna match the paint on a 99 that's seen alot of sun.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:37 PM   #49
jabartram
AutoCross Alero

jabartram is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jabartram Send a message via Yahoo to jabartram
I'm getting mine done for 75 because the guy is the master painter for the company i work for and the people he has painted for tell me he does excellent work. and I guess i dont have to worry about fade effect cause mine is an 03!
Old 10-03-2004, 11:39 PM   #50
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jabartram@Oct 4 2004, 03:37 AM
I'm getting mine done for 75 because the guy is the master painter for the company i work for and the people he has painted for tell me he does excellent work. and I guess i dont have to worry about fade effect cause mine is an 03!
thats really cool that someone you know or work for/with is cutting you a deal.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:04 AM   #51
Grouch

thread sanitized. Play nice.

Old 10-04-2004, 02:47 AM   #52
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
Thanks Grouch.

Quote:
greg i do want this hood but i am kinda getting confused about the shipping part and when the hood will be avaliable ???

BDYMAN---Hoods should start shipping before the end of October. What would you like to know about the shipping?
Old 10-04-2004, 07:01 AM   #53
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well it`s obvious this is going to be shipped by frieght correct???
do they have a web site that i can buy from them direct??? or is this through you only?? i will try my best to send money for this i did just start a new job and right now money is kinda tight
and if it is.....can you bring the hood down for my meet on october 22nd???
but like i said money right now is tight and i will try to send what i can
Old 10-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #54
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
OK Crazy I sent you the money last night :thumbsup:

My bodyshop is cutting me a deal and will let me ship it to them so let me know when shipping will happen. I have to call them and let them know

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 10-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #55
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

We are looking at running our own delivery for the midwest. But, only for general areas. Such as St Louis, lower Michigan, Chicago, and the twin cities. Only if there are enough people in that area to pay for renting the truck and paying the driver. I don't see how I could ever transport an addition hood to your meet unless I didn't bring the alero.

Quote:
do they have a web site that i can buy from them direct??? or is this through you only??

The manufacturer does not deal in retail. So yes, this is only through me since they will only sell to me.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:07 PM   #56
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Crazy did you get my PM?

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM   #57
|Rev|

Well I won't have the money for the CF hood by the 16th not possible for me. Maybey I can think up something, but how long will these hoods be available?

Old 10-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #58
theirishgonzo

i would like one if i can get the cf in a blue tint. also what is the time line on getting the money to you? do we have a few weeks or a month or two i am real busy and going to china soon.

Old 10-05-2004, 04:43 AM   #59
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Quote:
i would like one if i can get the cf in a blue tint. also what is the time line on getting the money to you? do we have a few weeks or a month or two i am real busy and going to china soon.

For the time line please refer to the first post in this thread. Carbon Cevlar hoods can be available by special order only. I haven't even priced them at this time. I will check on it for you.

Crazytaxi37

Quote:
Crazy did you get my PM?

Got it man, thanks.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:12 PM   #60
ImSoBored
GL Member

ImSoBored is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImSoBored
so umm, I guess ill ask this question again for everyoen else. How long will these be in production for? Would I be able to purchase one at a later date?