Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Paint and Body Work

Old 04-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
damage pics requested

Alright neglogen wanted to see body damage to my car so here is all of the easily visible exterior
damage excluding side skirt cuz it was too dirty

Front bumper

Rear pass door

Rear bumper

03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Ouch ...is that an Alero next next to your Alero. I'd be all like parts missing off your car what parts? lol...
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:57 PM   #3
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Its my friends 01...it down with a bad fpr right now...it is a different tone of gold than mine and has clear coat problems
Old 04-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #4
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
His isn't a gold edition is it? It looks a hell of a lot like mine. Either got leather or monsoon?
Old 04-28-2014, 06:32 PM   #5
03glgold
GLS member

Neither is gold package, no leather, but i have monsoon theirs is 6 speaker not monsoon
Old 04-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #6
negolien
GL Member

Thanks hope you het her squared away.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:41 AM   #7
03glgold
GLS member

She will probably not be used for anything more than a dd to keep mileage off of something else. Beyond her unmentioned body and interior problems, she also randomly develops a hard tick on startup. It usually only happens when it is cold and/or has not been given a lot of recovery time after being driven hard for an extended period of time, also if you give it a few seconds, shut it off, then restart it, then it goes away and doesn't come back for a while (before yesterday last occurance was around 3 months and 4k miles ago. As i was in a rush everywhere I went there were a lot of high rpm take offs. Sunday night I also don't think she enjoyed our trip down the interstate as going 85 into the wind she was pulling a minimum of 3300 rpm and a max sustained of 4800 rpm on 2 different 1-2 mile long hills. The interstate portion of the trip was roughly 120 miles, so it was quite a while of running hard (because of family issues left late and still didn't make it back until midnight and had class at 8). I am happy with how well she has done because she has been driven hard her entire life, so while I know the eco is a strong motor, and while I am all but certain she will make it to 200k miles, for me to be able to justify fixing all the body and everything I need to be able to guarantee at least 250k because if I put the money there I won't have it when I need to get another alero. I am hoping things will be in order this summer to where if the one I want in georgia is still there I can go get it.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
negolien
GL Member

I saw a real nice blue one for sale on craigslist for $10 Is that the same car that's in your avatar?
Old 04-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #9
03glgold
GLS member

yeah...she takes great pictures as long as you use the right angles