Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 12-31-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas gifts

finally got a chance to take some pics of the presents. didn't ask for much but i got what i did ask for haha. new stainless tips, new fog lights with blue halo's, and my glow shift gauges along with pod. bottom hole is empty until my wideband a/f gauge comes in.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 07-24-2011 at 05:00 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:05 AM   #2
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BMM-70380/
and just ordered one of these with my summit gift card
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
Tuse31
GX Member

Tuse31 is on a distinguished road
Nice! I'm likin' the fogs!
Tuse31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:22 AM   #4
alero_bmxer
GL Member

thanks i like them too just wish they were a little smaller so you could see the whole halo.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #5
Tuse31
GX Member

Tuse31 is on a distinguished road
In my opinion, they still look good. Much better than stock.
Tuse31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:28 AM   #6
alero_bmxer
GL Member

yes and much brighter. hopefully my 55w HID's don't harm them in any way

Old 01-02-2011, 05:04 AM   #7
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Very Nice! Where did those fog lights come from and how did u mount them?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote