Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 12-13-2004, 12:16 PM   #1
Sno

Cool

Yeah, so my friend has a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally... he was following me home one night, and we were on this back road leading to my house, i started to pull away from him a bit, and then slowed down cuz i didn't want him to get lost... so we go back to my house and he's all like "dude... did you floor it on that road??" and i said "no" and he was like "yeah, ok, whatever" so we go over to the mall after that, and there is this awesome straightaway, uphill, 55mph speed limit, as we come around the turn to the straightaway, i floor it, get in the left lane and pass him, then pull back infront of him and start pulling away, he responds and starts picking up speed, but it wasn't enough, at the top of the hill i was pushin 110+ and he was trailing at 85 (lol) by this time his headlights were just a speck in my rearview mirror... so we pull up to the stoplight, i wait for him there, and he pulls up behind me and flicks me off lol... then we get into the parking lot and he comes up to me and is all like "OMG F*CK YOU! I can't believe your POS oldsmobile smoked my lancer..." i just laughed and said "yeah, you liked that didn't you bitch" lol... it was awesome... i have a newly kindled respect for our cars now :thumbsup: heh, well there is my first racing story hope to get some more in here every now and then lol, PEACE!

Old 12-13-2004, 12:27 PM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
really not that surprising considering the specs of the motors on those things

Quote:
Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition 2004 - I4 2.0L (120 hp) 5M + ABS
1/4 ET 16.98 @ 83.20 mph

it would be different though for the ralliart one though

Quote:
Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart - I4 2.4L (162 hp) 5M + ABS

1/4 ET 15.83 @ 91.50 mph
Old 12-13-2004, 12:29 PM   #3
Sno

i want to find our cars 0-60 times, and 1/4 mile times.. that would be interesting... but yeah, its a lil 4banger... there was really no competition, but he used to think so hehe

Old 12-13-2004, 12:33 PM   #4
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by same site
Oldsmobile Alero GLS coupe - V6 3.4L (170 hp) 4A + ABS

1/4 ET 16.14 @ 87.60

FYI though, i have the same car as you and ran a 15.73 stock....
Old 12-13-2004, 12:41 PM   #5
noodle

I am sorry but street racing stories are not allowed. I am locking this thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by "Big Poppa Naich"
Aleromod.com does not condone or encourage street racing. Illegal street races are dangerous to yourselves and all the innocent bystanders you come in contact with. We have seen that posting street race stories leads to unnecessary debating and flame wars....

Also, please don’t post hypothetical races… such as “Can I beat a Corvette?” Such questions spark debates and can not be answered with any degree of accuracy.

Closed Thread