Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the worst luck

So I keep the car garaged all winter long, and I figure hey this week is going to be damn nice out and I can get her out for a few days. So I get it out on sunday to just have the joy of driving it for a few days before putting it back away for a month or so. Well monday night while it is parked at my apartment complex it gets vandalized. They caught the 4 mexican guys that broke into my car, but the damage is felt. They ripped of the spoiler, tried prying into my trunk with crowbars, broke my passenger window, ripped out the stereo, sliced the rear leather seat trying to get into the trunk, and broke both my taillights.
So anyway, I called the insurance company and luckily it is all covered under my policy. So I will be getting it all fixed for free! Luckily. Glad they caught the guys. So now I have to go through all the paper work and go to court and such for this. I had the car out for literally one day. Im not taking it to my apartment complex ever again. But anyway, here are some photos of the damage they did.