Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-07-2005, 11:47 PM   #1
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
If you haven't been following the other post than you should probably check it out. This post is only for burlwood. I have contacted the company and have attempted to atleast drop the price a little but of course we will need interested, serious requests only. They await our response. Mike where ya at?

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:20 PM   #2
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Damn!!

Have a good day
Old 02-11-2005, 12:26 AM   #3
GLSalero99

This still going on? I want wood, but I also want to get the crappy peeling vinyl on the dash and starting on the door panel tops near the window...
Old 02-11-2005, 01:01 AM   #4
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
what type of price you getting? i want the radio pieces/shifter, and controls for a 4 door for sure... maybe the vents too, but do yo know if they are doing the whole vent, or just the ring? i may just want the 6 pieces...but it all depends on price
Old 02-11-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
AGT
GLS member

I will try to get as much as possible for the lowest price, but I need to let them know how many we have interested. I am guessing just us three for now. I sure would have thought more people the two tone interior would want this.

Have a good day
Old 02-11-2005, 08:27 PM   #6
OpalaAlero

I currently have the wood overlay, but would rather have this. Problem is, is I would have to buy another set of cores and that just might be to expensive. Depending on the price for cores and the price they give I might be interested.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:30 PM   #7
AGT
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by OpalaAlero@Feb 11 2005, 08:27 PM
I currently have the wood overlay, but would rather have this. Problem is, is I would have to buy another set of cores and that just might be to expensive. Depending on the price for cores and the price they give I might be interested.
Cant undo the overlay?

Have a good day
Old 02-11-2005, 09:51 PM   #8
OpalaAlero

It would hav all glue on it and poop. Plus I had to super glue some parts so I dont know.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
AGT
GLS member

Well for me alone it is gonna be 200 for all the pieces they got in carbon fiber on the 1st group buy. The price could drop with help from anyone willing. Let me know. :thumbsup:

Have a good day
Old 02-12-2005, 12:10 AM   #10
AGT
GLS member

Oh by the way its the radio bezel,
shifter bezel,
guage bezel,
door control trim,
and vent bezels

I will probably do more pieces on my car but I just like what I like.

Have a good day
Old 02-12-2005, 11:09 AM   #11
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
what part of the vents get the woodgrain overlay? is it just the trim around it, or is it the little fin pieces too?

when are you looking to get them sent in? i would think right now they're backed up with all the other stuff, but maybe no one sent in there stuff
Old 02-12-2005, 01:06 PM   #12
AGT
GLS member

Waiting on their last reply then letting em know I am gonna send. I imagine the easy way to go would be the whole vent. I will inquire about that.

Have a good day
Old 02-13-2005, 11:09 PM   #13
AGT
GLS member

Great news everyone!!! We will also get the pieces done at the same cost. $150 for all the pieces (radio bezel, shifter bezel, guage bezel, door control trim, and vent bezels) Please send your pieces when you can and mark for burlwood. I will be sending mine ASAP. Thanks for the replies. :thumbsup:

Have a good day
Old 02-13-2005, 11:19 PM   #14
AGT
GLS member

Oh and I just asked about the vents but I told them I want the entire thing done.

Have a good day