Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-28-2009, 02:35 AM   #41
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Keep up the good work Kwhauk, looking good! Those wheels make me drool!

Can't wait to see the final results!
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #42
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Kyle, looking good brosiff.

side note, that hair is too hippie/douchy looking to have a the woman you do. I am very impressed
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #43
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
haha, that is my buddy mike on the laptop looking at the tune, i was taking the picture.....
Old 04-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #44
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

ah ok. I stand corrected. Still, your woman is too good for you. But if your trained, you know that already
Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #45
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
lol........get em young, keep em.....oh wait lindsey will probably read this, shit!!
Old 04-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #46
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

hahaha. oh well. youll be fine. if she hasnt left your ass yet, i doubt theres much that would make her
Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
lol........get em young, keep em.....oh wait lindsey will probably read this, shit!!

Oh, no, my dear sir. You have it backwards.......remember the "I can't believe the 'Oh, DAMN" girl is sitting in my car!" I had you whipped from day one.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #48
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by circeansleeper View Post
Oh, no, my dear sir. You have it backwards.......remember the "I can't believe the 'Oh, DAMN" girl is sitting in my car!" I had you whipped from day one.

well duh. look at you and look at him. unless hes hung like a horse or a millionaire, you own his ass.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #49
circeansleeper
GL Member

You are such a guy! Of course one guy isn't going to say another guy is "good looking." But I'm not going to go all sentimental and embarass him by saying he has the butt of a Swedish farm boy.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #50
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by circeansleeper View Post
You are such a guy! Of course one guy isn't going to say another guy is "good looking." But I'm not going to go all sentimental and embarass him by saying he has the butt of a Swedish farm boy.

he did what to a sweedish farm boy? ew!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #51
circeansleeper
GL Member

lol, sorry Kyle for crapping on your thread!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #52
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

hell get over it.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:06 AM   #53
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Do me a favor bro, send me a close-up of that driver's side trans mount that goes to the frame please. If what I think I'm seeing is correct, Im concerned about it's ability to handle a reasonable amount of boost. (after having snapped off several sets of mounts myself).

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #54
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Do me a favor bro, send me a close-up of that driver's side trans mount that goes to the frame please. If what I think I'm seeing is correct, Im concerned about it's ability to handle a reasonable amount of boost. (after having snapped off several sets of mounts myself).

will do probably later today......
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #55
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
is this a cable or hydrolic tranny? I dont feel like reading the entire thread
Old 05-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #56
kwhauck
2Screwy

it is a NVT-550 (getrag 282) from a 94 cavalier with a hydraulic clutch, I am utilizing the 3.94 gearset from a an achieva scx that happened to have the gold mine gleason torsen LSD hidden inside of it...
Old 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #57
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
you got lucky and got an LSD! was that factory offered?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #58
kwhauck
2Screwy

only came factory on 11 cars, the c41 oldsmobile achieva, and then they were available from gm, but at approx. $2100 in the early 90s, let's just say there are not very many in existence.....
Old 05-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #59
Jibbs.
GX Member

Jibbs. is on a distinguished road
Did you get it working?
Jibbs. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #60
kwhauck
2Screwy

no, it runs fine, but its not driveable because custom axles ain't cheap, $1300 for the performance ones I am gonna need.......and honestly it probably won't get done until next summer, Lindsey and I are looking at a house, and buying a house comes before the alero.....