Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #21
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
hold up, how deep are you looking to go on the tails?

1 coat= grand am tail light color

2 coats= deep deep red

3 coats= pure black, the tails in my avatar were 3 coat
Old 08-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #22
scott192
GX Member

scott192 is on a distinguished road
well this is 3 coats im just playin with how dark i want it and i think 3 is the key! just wash them very good and make sure your not in a dusty area at all even a bit of lint flying around will look like ass when its done

parts so far: 10000k hid heads and fogs, alpine INAW900, bluetooth, backup camera, alpine mrp-m2000, 18fi btl, 270amp mechman alterntor, 2 Redtop Batt's, all LED lights and color changing signals white/amber (every bulb other then dummy lights) and limo back 3 and 20% in the front and tinted tails
check out my car http://www.youtube.com/user/scott192
Quote:
Well I know my car is female because she was bleeding for 7 days and didnt die!
scott192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #23
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoarderTy View Post
Naw im just kidding its not boosted yet...but i have the parts at my house waiting to be installed.

What do you have "waiting to be installed" if I may ask? Last I remember you said you couldn't afford my rims for 300 shipped.
Chris2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #24
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
well then unfortunately you'd have to pay someone to do it, but it probably won't hurt as much as a complete repaint would.
Lucalare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #25
BoarderTy
GL Member

BoarderTy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
What do you have "waiting to be installed" if I may ask? Last I remember you said you couldn't afford my rims for 300 shipped.

FYI i never sold my Cavy so i am going to be taking the supercharger out of that and putting it into my Alero.
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #26
Chris2000
GL Member

Quote:
FYI i never sold my Cavy so i am going to be taking the supercharger out of that and putting it into my Alero.

Cool. But why would you have a turbo badge if its supercharged
Old 08-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #27
BoarderTy
GL Member

because my ex gf didnt understand the difference between supercharged and turbocharged, even showed her pics and everything and she got me that for my bday last year so i put it on there for her basically.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #28
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
because my ex gf didnt understand the difference between supercharged and turbocharged, even showed her pics and everything and she got me that for my bday last year so i put it on there for her basically.

cough cough***kitty whipped***cough cough
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #29
BoarderTy
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
cough cough***kitty whipped***cough cough

Your telling me a girl has NEVER gotten you anything you didnt like...and you never just used it to make her feel good?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #30
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your telling me a girl has NEVER gotten you anything you didnt like...and you never just used it to make her feel good?

gear down turbo i was just kidding around. i cant count how many times its happened to me.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 08-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #31
BoarderTy
GL Member

Quote:
gear down turbo i was just kidding around. i cant count how many times its happened to me.

Wasn't getting pissy. haha.

Turbo?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #32
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:
gear down turbo...

heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #33
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post

haha ive been using that phrase since i was like 10

Old 08-10-2010, 10:40 PM   #34
Chris2000
GL Member

Quote:

I'm gonna get one of my friends to date you and have her give u a dildo as a present.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #35
alero_bmxer
GL Member

fixed:
Quote:
Wasn't getting kitty. haha.

Turbo?

sorry "supercharger"

Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #36
BoarderTy
GL Member

Well besides the ripping on me. glad to see that the site has a sense of humor
Old 08-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #37
alero_bmxer
GL Member

haha sorry i got on a roll

Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #38
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well besides the ripping on me. glad to see that the site has a sense of humor

Check the Rules section. Sense of Humor is strictly forbidden and subject to being banned.

Unless you're lying about having a power adder and then play it off later that you're joking. Then Humor is perfectly acceptable.

Now get them rims mounted and finish boosting that thing so you can live up to the over-badging. Meanwhile, I'm going to go put a 6.0 badge on mine.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #39
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Dang son, you just got turbowned
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #40
BoarderTy
GL Member

Just for the record so this all gets cleared up.
i have my SUPERCHARGER waiting to be installed.

and yes...i have a turbo badge on my car that doesnt belong...