Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 06-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #81
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Other than Greg, Andy and Probably Bruce... Did any of us in an Alero make the entire trip without ANY surprise issues on the way to or from?

I had a surprise wheel bearing on the way up and an HID failure and svs light surprise shortly after we began our trip home.

Sleepy's sunroof broke.

Eric's stereo, battery and starter went all haywire.

Ion had a cap and fuel leak.

Jawa had a tranny line blow.

Kenny went on an animal killing spree (but I don't think he had any car issues?)

Who am I missing?
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #82
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i had it cracked and was doing 120 and the effin thing came out of its track lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #83
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
Home. Had a good time all. See you all in august.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #84
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
We got to Concordia at 3 to drop off spencer (irishpope) and talked a little then me and my brother got home at 4:15...I briefly heard what I thought might have been a hub starting to go, not sure though
Old 06-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #85
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
She got a much needed wash today. She got rained on.

All clean though!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #86
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
You dont need dem seats

Old 06-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #87
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
Made it home with no other iseues

Old 06-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #88
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
sweet

now find me the shifter and shift cables and stuff
Old 06-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #89
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
You dont need dem seats

You need new seats.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #90
AleroGLS_00/04
Premier V.I.P. Member

AleroGLS_00/04 is on a distinguished road
Made it to Indy at 2PM.

No Issues.

Thanks to all for the great weekend!
Old 06-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #91
sleepyalero
GLS member

Good to hear!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 02:48 AM   #92
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
So maybe Manwhore, sleepy and I were all just tired last night?... My HID went out on my passenger side. As did my high beam after I hit a bump and briefly (split second briefly) lost all power. The car kept going but when power came back on... My passenger light was out! The markers and led strips still worked though. We pulled over to mess with it. Three of us (who all own Alero's) didn't realize that each headlamp has its own fuse! So I drove home with one light.

Today, I use my new multimeter to test connections. I was getting a reading from the harness for the light, but not the internals. I had assumed at this point that the inner assembly wiring had somehow gone bad. As it turns ou, my high beam bulb in the passenger side is blown as was the fuse for that headlamp?... We learned this only AFTER sleepy and I tore my headlamp apart, then drive to his place and back to get another stock housing to replace my euro housing backing that I thought was messed up. After cutting my wiring and splicing into the new housing... Still nothing. At this point we assumed faulty wiring, but decided to check my DRL fuse to be sure that wasn't the cause. When that was good, we looked over the fuse panel and noticed that there was a fuse for each headlamp individually and sure enough... One was blown! Only after destroying my wiring and having to redo my headlamp... Bah!

So for all of you other noobs out there... Double check the simple things first before you get crazy.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #93
sleepyalero
GLS member

We are good at tough tasks, but when something is so simple we are idiots.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 03:39 AM   #94
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Lol yep....
Old 06-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #95
falloutboy
GL Member

falloutboy is on a distinguished road
lol

U guys remember what I wrote on 06-20-2011, the first entry in my journal for the trip
Quote:
My cheeks still hurt, and Dr. Fellatio and the gang will be painfully missed.

to be honest, every once in a while I just remember how we all read it, and look at each other
Ahh the good ol' times
1979 350SB Chevrolet Camaro Project Thread
1995 Chrysler Stratus LX
1999 3.4L Oldsmobile Alero (resource page)
2002 Nissan Primera with CVT

Last edited by falloutboy : 06-17-2013 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #96
sleepyalero
GLS member

HAha wish you could have made it to the last one!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #97
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
My car is doing some wired shit with heating up. I looked under my hood when I got to New York and where the tube that plugs in your T-Stat housing had a very very small leak but I tightin it and thats fine. My low coolent was coming but drove it today and didnt come on but I smell a little bit of coolent when my heat is on. My temp gauge stays pretty much under half untill im sitting around in some traffic but I don't see a leak with my eyes and smell coolent when the heat is on. Anyone?!?!
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #98
sleepyalero
GLS member

Well the sensor might be fked up when you pulled the whole thing out lol. Other then that the coolant smell could be whats buring off the motor from when it was leaking.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #99
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
LOL. I did pull that thing out. It has not over heated so I guess I should not be worryed.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #100
sleepyalero
GLS member

Unless things get worse i think you are okay.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread