Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 05:11 PM   #1
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Quote:
Originally posted by "r53silver91s"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("r53silver91s")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Store/Site purchased: www.fdpperformance.com
Cost/Shipping: $170 plus $15 for shipping, $185 all together
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Very good with answering all of my questions. It was at my door in about a week and 1/2.

Initial product impressions, quality: Looks really good, dresses up the engine very nice.
Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: I thought good instructions, you get them right off of the site.
Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: It was pretty easy to install, no cutting just a few bolts that are hard to get to from the old intake.
If not self installed, cost of installation: N/A

Performance, appearance opinions: I can definetly feel a difference. I have no idea what kind of gains I got but they are there. Love the look of the red couplings that are on there. Makes just a bit of difference in the sound but at higher rpm's.
Any other thoughts about the product: Overall I love this product. It looks, sounds, and performs so much better than the stock crap we have.[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "Grouch"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Grouch")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-"Ak Racing"@
Quality: Silver Polish Finish
Shipping: Fast, probably a week and a half. Parts in bubble wrapping in Card Board Box.
Warranty: Not sure, but i highly doubt i'll need it.
Instruction: On the website, very easy to understand.
Installation: Not put on yet.

A stupid stud on my car broke and since i have that Gorilla Anti-theft locking socket, which broke on me, i am waiting for them to send another, so then i can fix the tire and put on all these parts. The CAI looks great.

I'll keep you all updated.

<!--QuoteBegin-"Ak Racing"

Yeah i'll keep you all updated. Although the intake kit came with nice quality parts. All strong rubber couplers, and fittings. Nice Filter, probably 5-6 inches in diameter. I don't have a dyno so i can't give you any results. But i'm sure i'll be able to feel a difference, or at least get better gas mileage. :mrgreen:[/quote][/b][/quote]

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 10:22 AM   #2
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
From 99alero

Quote:
Originally posted by "99alero"
Store/Site purchased:FTP Performance
Cost/Shipping:$160ish??
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Got it within 5 days. Very good guy and he made sure it came!

Initial product impressions, quality: nice shiny pipes and all the parts where in the box
Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Has instructions on his web site. Very detailed.
Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: it was pretty easy. Parts fit great.
If not self installed, cost of installation:

Performance, appearance opinions: I like the sound. Seems to make the engine roar
Any other thoughts about the product: I love this CAI. I will do more business with them in the future

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote