Old 03-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

colonel6632 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colonel6632
2002 Alero GX

Hello everybody.

Ive posted a few times on here... but figured i should introduce myself

I'm from saskatchewan, and puchased a 2002 alero from a used car dealership about 7 months ago.

after purchasing the car... topped up all fluids and such. But about 2 weeks later... the car burned every last drop of oil and started making knocking noises... engine was shot, and it only had 95000km on it lol

but thankfully GM replaced it was a brand new motorm only had 500km keft on my warranty... after labor and parts and everything... the final bill came out to $7000... but i just had to pay $120

and then in the middle of winter... smashed in my front bumper. Was super pissed about it... but just decided to leave it like that because i knew it was bound to happen again during winter.

So i decided to purchase a car stereo.. well half a car stereo! Got 2 12" subs, a deck, and an amp installed by me and a roommate. It's nothing compared to your guys stereos... but hits more than hard enough for me!

This weekend after many painful hours looking for a bumper... i finally found one... too bad it's white... took off the front license plate holder before installing it on car (haven't done yet)

and last but not least... started doing the big 3 upgrade... only got this far so far though... but planning on doing the rest this weekend sometime

click on the picts to see bigger ones, and click on them again to see full size
and all these are taken with my cell... so quality is shitty
colonel6632 is offline   Reply With Quote