Old 12-26-2011, 08:34 AM   #21
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Black_Mamba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Black_Mamba
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
and what are ya guys going to school for??? mechanic or auto body

im going for mechanics and technology, covering hybrids and all this new age bullsh*t lol. I'll learn autobody later on some day

2001 GLS 3.4L Coupe "Black Mamba"

Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake, 8000k H.I.D. Low Beam, 3000k H.I.D. Fog Lights.
Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Black_Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #22
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
and what are ya guys going to school for??? mechanic or auto body

I'm going for aviation, get my degree then go to the navy to fly off carriers. I like working on MY car, I don't think I could handle constantly working on someone else's... Good luck to you guys though!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #23
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Niceee ! I wanna work for ups, fixing & repairing their vehicles. Its good pay with full benefits &+ I stick mainly to 3 different trucks max, instead of working in a dealership knowing 10 or more different cars. Best of luck to you in school as well as the navy!

Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #24
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
guess it just depends on the area. lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #26
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Mamba View Post
Niceee ! I wanna work for ups, fixing & repairing their vehicles. Its good pay with full benefits &+ I stick mainly to 3 different trucks max, instead of working in a dealership knowing 10 or more different cars. Best of luck to you in school as well as the navy!

dont yout think thats kind of dangerous? like what if in 15 years they dont use trucks anymore?
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #27
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc2125 View Post
dont yout think thats kind of dangerous? like what if in 15 years they dont use trucks anymore?

as long as their doors are open they will have the need for things to be repaird. Vehicles are here to stay and wont be going away anytime soon. The means by which they are propelled will be what changes. the auto industry as shitty as it is will always be stable in one form or a nother (what the hell will replace the automobile?). The question will be will u burn urself out in the process of building ur career
Old 12-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #28
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
They gotta have the home delivery trucks...by the way if you start working on ups trucks you need to clear the corners on one of the alero headlight ones
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #29
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
They gotta have the home delivery trucks...by the way if you start working on ups trucks you need to clear the corners on one of the alero headlight ones

Huh?

Old 12-28-2011, 08:59 PM   #30
Black_Mamba
GX Member

& trust me in 15 years they will still have ups trucks lol. all i have to do is work for 20 and then retire with a pension because its a federal job. after that, ill see where life takes me either owning my own shop or working off hand in a small one

Old 12-28-2011, 11:11 PM   #31
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
I'm going for aviation, get my degree then go to the navy to fly off carriers. I like working on MY car, I don't think I could handle constantly working on someone else's... Good luck to you guys though!

Go enlisted first and you will have more respect from the people you will be in charge of.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:17 PM   #32
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
Oh thank goodness you're going to Navy for aviation. the Aviation brigade of the US Army Nat'l Guard in NY that I dealt with for 2 weeks in September in Fort Drum was absolutely retarded. (yes the whole brigade)
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:20 PM   #33
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat View Post
Oh thank goodness you're going to Navy for aviation. the Aviation brigade of the US Army Nat'l Guard in NY that I dealt with for 2 weeks in September in Fort Drum was absolutely retarded. (yes the whole brigade)

The Navy and the Marine Corps is the easiest place to fly if you want to be a pilot. That was my plan before I was forced to medically discharge.

Semper Fi!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #34
TdotAlero
GL Member

TdotAlero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Mamba View Post
Huh?
Some of them use Alero headlights..
TdotAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #35
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

^um... Wut!?!?!?!?!?!
And yes, I want to fly off carriers and stuff, anyone can land a plane on mile of strait solid ground!
Old 12-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #36
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^um... Wut!?!?!?!?!?!
And yes, I want to fly off carriers and stuff, anyone can land a plane on mile of strait solid ground!

i thought the same thing after i launched my wheeler off a jump at the local pit... low n behold... not the case.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #37
Black_Mamba
GX Member

sick pic haha

Old 12-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #38
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

i found some other stuff on it. it appears to be legit
Old 12-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
i found some other stuff on it. it appears to be legit

u talking about the ups truck with the hoe lights? Iv seen one in person. We store two ups trucks at work every night an d occasionaly they the drives have a different truck. Damn funniest looking thing ever
Old 12-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #40
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.graham52 View Post
u talking about the ups truck with the hoe lights? Iv seen one in person. We store two ups trucks at work every night an d occasionaly they the drives have a different truck. Damn funniest looking thing ever

ya, they dont quite belong there