Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 11-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #121
MP99Alero
GL Member

MP99Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MP99Alero
sounds good to me. So, we got all this taken care of, is there anything other than directions need to get this ball rolling saturday?
Old 11-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #122
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Got some beer already chilling so thats covered...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #123
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

I just sent PM's to everyone with directions along with my cell number if you need to get a hold of me. I hope I covered everyone if I forgot anyone let me know and I can send it out. Also those directions are coming from Phoenix. Let me know if there is anything else...
Old 11-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #124
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
got it, thanks

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #125
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Damn ... Guys got a issue here on my side ... Just found out that I have Weekend Duty this weekend. So, sorry Cav I'm not going to be able to make it out there and get you. I wish I could make it out with you guys but anyway that's not going to happen.

Drink some beers and eat some food for me
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #126
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
It's cool. I'm out too then. Sorry as well. If I had an income, I'd be able to drive down there myself, but I don't have a job....
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #127
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

So everything is set for tomorrow. 11 am - 4ish Hope everyone is still game and looking forward to it....should be fun.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #128
MP99Alero
GL Member

MP99Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MP99Alero
I'm still up for it, planning to bring the alero unless something bad happens between now and tomorrow morning.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #129
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Derek - sorry to hear about your weekend duty. In the Army, we just trade with each other (friends do that to help out). I forgot about years ago when I was in the Air Force that people don't look out for their buddies. Probably one of the reasons why I wasn't really all that upset about switching over, LOL.

I'm leaving PCS to Fort Riley in mid December so I guess I won't get to meet up with you again. Best of luck to you wherever you go.

On the parts, I give up. I'm just going to find someone selling theirs.

_____

MIKE - I have to modify my guest list:

Me + my teen daughter and her friend.

My wife got some sort of bronchitis and has coughed herself into total loss of voice so she and our two youngest are not coming.
_______

/post

Old 11-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #130
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Mike - if you want just PM me your address and I will ship the UD Pulley out to you and then you could just ship the TB to me in the same box. Really though I don't need the TB anymore since I should be picking up a new car here at about the begnning of the year ... I have been looking at the 08-09 Pontiac G8 GT ... would lve to have the GXP but they are way to hard to find and when you do there around 40k.

Just let me know what you want to do man
Old 11-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #131
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

we can do that. Don't forget, you'll need to swap over the throttle blade and TPS from your existing TB.

Don't get rid of your Alero, it looks sharp man !!!

Old 11-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #132
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

1) BlackJack (Plus 2 - teen daughter & friend) (3)
2) mp99alero (plus 2) (3)
3) broken plus 1 ( girlfriend ) (2)
4) Tricky (plus 3 wife & 2 teenagers) (4)
Old 11-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #133
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyslick View Post
4) Tricky (plus 3 wife & 2 teenagers) (4)

plus 3 wife? You sly devil you....I had know idea you were a polygamist.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #134
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
plus 3 wife? You sly devil you....I had know idea you were a polygamist.

poor bastard. I used to think polygamy would be cool until I found out how much 1 wife cost
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #135
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Like Haz said 3 would kill me one is enough...
Old 11-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #136
HazMatt24
GLS member

you guys have fun tomorrow, wish I could make it. Who knows if the wife pisses me off overnight I might just show up
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
Old 11-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #137
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
we can do that. Don't forget, you'll need to swap over the throttle blade and TPS from your existing TB.

Don't get rid of your Alero, it looks sharp man !!!

Cool man ... It should leave Luke on Monday morning!!! And in regards to the alero ... If I do keep it then I'm going to have to spend a lot of cash to get it running right again. Probably end up just rebuilding the motor completely from the crank - up which means I would probably end up building for boost then and that's a lot of work.

I dunno though since I am getting out of the Air Force and moving to Texas in the middle of December. Going to enjoy being on terminal leave for 37.5 days

Anyway, everyone have fun tomorrow ... Eat some food and drink a couple beers for me!
Old 11-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #138
HazMatt24
GLS member

if you scrap the Alero, would you be willing to sell your body kit first?
Old 11-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #139
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

where in Texas are you moving to? I'm retiring to Texas around October 2011

Old 11-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #140
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

Mike - I'm moving to Conroe ... About 30 min north of Houston.

Hazmatt - Trust me you don't want the bodykit.