Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 10-15-2007, 10:10 PM   #1
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
2008 OCA Nationals date change

FYI
This is for you OCA members that plan to attend the Nationals in Detroit.

2008 OCA Nationals DATE CHANGE!!!!!!
Because of the lack of rooms at the host hotel due to the PGA event they booked, OCA President Pat Yancey suggested we move the date of the 2008 OCA Nationals. We investigated and found that we could move the date and that we could almost double the number of rooms we could get at the host hotel. So we took a deep breath and made the change. The new dates for the 2008 OCA Nationals is July 30 - August 3, 2008.

If you already have reservations for the old date at the Hyatt at the $115 rate, your reservations will be automatically moved to the new dates and you will recieve a new confirmation. You don't have to do anything.

If you already have reservations for the old date at the Doubletree at the $115 rate, your reservations will be moved to the Hyatt for the new dates and you will recieve a new confirmation from the Hyatt. You don't have to do anything.

We still expect to sell out the Hyatt, so we are keeping the Doubletree as our overflow hotel.

If you haven't made your reservations yet, I would suggest doing so ASAP. Please visit www.motorcityrockets.com for a link to the host hotel site.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
thanks for the info. i got an update in the mail from the OCA. glad i didn't reserve yet but going to have to do it quickly. looks like i will be going in 08.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:02 AM   #3
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
What is the OCA???
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:09 AM   #4
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Oldsmobile Club of America. We are 5,000 + members strong.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 AM   #5
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
nice. Sounds interesting.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:16 AM   #6
Oldsnut

http://www.oldsclub.org/

Old 07-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #7
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
zOMG i just realized this was going on at this moment

i should stop by, it's 10 mins from my house if it's at the hotel. i'm at work so i can't get to the actual information pages that say what the hells going on. pisses me off. all i know is that it's at the Hyatt Regency hotel and July 30 - Aug 3.

am i allowed to show up even though I'm not in OCA? lol i just wanna come hang with oldsnut/Oldsman
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:30 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I wish I had your phone number I don't know wtf is going on. The site is less than informative. Seems like the OCA Nationals is just traveling around Michigan and shopping and stuff together o_O like at Frankenmuth, etc.

Isn't it a meet? Like somewhere around here, that I could come and hang with you guys?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #9
[ion] C2
636 whp

Man does anyone have Oldsman or Oldsnut's phone number? They've both been off the forum since Wednesday... I know they're near me, but I don't know where to meet em. Laaaame.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
I think you'd be the only one under 40 going, lol.
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
[ion] C2
636 whp

Probably, it looks like it's all the old timers visiting museums and shit. Lol.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

So I got a hold of Oldsnut, went over there today and hung out for a bit. Apparently they got to see the real red OSV(s) at GM's warehouses, and talked to the guy who worked on the OSV, who has all the sketches and specs and all that stuff.

Also, to oldsnut, after I whined out, 2 cops rolled in. LOL

Last edited by Oldsman : 08-03-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #13
Oldsnut

I just got back and there are many under 40's in the club.

Chris, my wife liked the whine from the S/C.

I won the Senior Preservation "Best of Class".

Old 08-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #14
[ion] C2
636 whp

So why did Scott edit my post removing the interesting information about your plans of duplication of an object?

Also, when I drove through, my Alero kinda stood out compared to all the old muscle and totally stock Aleros, ha. Some lady was like "Wow that's a sporty one"