Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
OSV bodykit Group Buy

I just got a call back from the guys at bodykit and it sound like this is a go, it all depends on all of you! He would be willing to start with the 7 guys we have but would prefer a total of 10. We agreed that once the naysayers saw the kit they would love it and end up buying it in the future. The problem for those is that it would be $800-900 in the future just for the kit.

The biggest issue is the donor car if paulyb backs out as it is in California right now. I need to hear from him personally to work out details.

This is for a full fiberglass OSV bodykit and not a lipkit. the group buy price is $600. The spoiler kit would cost an additional $275. We can do one or both together. There will be only one and only style of the kit. This kit will look like the OSV kit, pictures have been sent and more are getting sent tomorrow. For a total of $875=shipping, you can own an OSV bodykit. These are custom made in California and not some cheap ass Japanese kits.

We will not own the rights to the kit as someone aske unless one of you guys wants to plop down $9200 to buy the rights to the kit and the molds. This does not bother me at all. If these guys can sell 100 of these kits to some of our guys I don't care, just means that they would be willing to make more stuff just upon our request.
Shipping costs will depend on where you live and should average between $80-$150 and is due at time of delivery.
Once the donor car is there and the money is collected it will be roughly 6-8 weeks for delivery.

To powerlifter: I emailed you and you did not respond or post so there is nothing more i can do at this point.

Below are the guys that committed to the group buy on the previous thread, if i missed someone let me know.

Oldsnut
Oldsman
Silentalero
paulyb
Satsuriku
Zol
nickbain

If you do not want the full kit or rear spoiler, do not crap up this thread!

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Last edited by Oldsnut : 12-23-2007 at 04:20 PM.