Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 07-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #41
AbHeLlRaZoR
Canada's Ghost

AbHeLlRaZoR is on a distinguished road
Don't argue with bdyman when it comes to body work unless its plastic surgery or orthopedic work on the human body lol, the man clearly knows what he's doing or else I don't think he would go on these huge post corrections. I learned my lesson the first time around. From what I've seen of his work on other members car's in pictures he's beyond good enough that if I Had the Money I would pay to fly the man up here + accommodations and labor just to paint my car, and yes I do have access to a proper spray booth.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #42
jayson_waltz
GLS member

jayson_waltz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jayson_waltz
ok i never have had a problem with lonnie and have had with bdyman b4, but bdyman is 100% right here. Its easily $1600 to repair that like the quote said. A damn bumper cover and paint cost me $1200 at the best shop in town here. so a door and fender reapair puls paint would top that for sure.

i hear all the time from people that repairs cost too much, i work in a dealership. people think the price of the part should be all they need to pay. they always for get about diagnostics, labor. Can't work for free ya know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
i cringe when you fight with someone....

me too, cause the other guys keeps fighting even when bdyman completely owns him
jayson_waltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #43
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
^^^^that right there tells me your a effin dumbass, did you just see what you typed?? "slap on a door skin and then pull the dent in the 1/4" ??? are you blind?? do you not see the damage is to the door and FENDER!!! have you ever "slapped" on a door skin?? iam going to say no, so no i will not STFU i will post correct info, you obviously are a complete dumb ass to the automotive field, FYI, there is no need for a new skin that door is fixable all day long, insurance will fix it bottom line

ummmm who is the "e-thug" now?? your threating me?? iam not scraed of you either or your inbred family or who ever else i talk to, your clueless about what i do for a living so you must have felt the need to shot me down becasue of your lack of expeirence in anything automotive related

iam the same way in person, i dont care, i say what is on my mind say the truth say wut ever comes out of my mouth, no one kiss`s my ass, its called RESPECT!!!! and you must be jealous of people showing respect to someone else so i really dont know what to tell ya
First I don't know about body work my OPINION the whole time has been that I can't believe that it would cost that much. I never said that it didn't I repeat I said I can't believe that it would cost that much. Second you shot me down first, and not once did I threaten you...I just said that your mouth is going to get you in trouble. You see maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong but you get on here and shoot down anyone that has an opinion on body work...ok its your field big effing deal doesn't mean you can just call people what you want then think they aren't going to say anything back. So now you try and shot me down again...inbred....LOL....I know you have had a few cousin's in the sack...I have never in my life been jealous of anyone...and I would never be jealous of an ahoe. You want respect show others respect...there's a way to say stuff if you disagree. You are a funny individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbHeLlRaZoR View Post
Don't argue with bdyman when it comes to body work unless its plastic surgery or orthopedic work on the human body lol, the man clearly knows what he's doing or else I don't think he would go on these huge post corrections. I learned my lesson the first time around. From what I've seen of his work on other members car's in pictures he's beyond good enough that if I Had the Money I would pay to fly the man up here + accommodations and labor just to paint my car, and yes I do have access to a proper spray booth.
I'm not questioning his work, or doubting his skills..I merely commented on the pics showing the damage, and that my (again...OPINION) was that I couldn't see how that little bit of damage could be 1600 dollars. He is the one that popped off at the mouth to me first. I can't respect someone like that, and I question people that do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson_waltz View Post
OK i never have had a problem with lonnie and have had with bdyman b4, but bdyman is 100% right here. Its easily $1600 to repair that like the quote said. A damn bumper cover and paint cost me $1200 at the best shop in town here. so a door and fender reapair puls paint would top that for sure.

i hear all the time from people that repairs cost too much, i work in a dealership. people think the price of the part should be all they need to pay. they always for get about diagnostics, labor. Can't work for free ya know.

me too, cause the other guys keeps fighting even when bdyman completely owns him
Again I never said that he was wrong I just said that I couldn't believe that it cost that much to repair that little bit of damage. I'm not ignorant...I know that there are parts, and labor involved, but I'm basing my opinion on the amount of damage I had on one of my cars and the final price...and comparably 1600 bucks for this repair is a rip off to me.

In reference to the bdyman owning people....well I'm not fighting with him...although he may be fighting with me...LOL...the guy may know body work but the plain and simple truth is that he is an ahoe...at least that is what I gather from looking at his post in the past. I can't and will not respect a person that has no respect for anyone else. Owning...I doubt it!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #44
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
I thought a grand was bad but 1600 is just plain crazy...how is that justified....I had the whole left side of my grand am smashed in with a broke windshield that insurance covered and the total was only 3 grand and it took those idiots a month to fix it. Let the bashers come, I can bash with the best of them!

Bodyman can say better, but off hand I'd say that wrecks costing under $1000 to fix these days are actually pretty rare.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #45
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Well ask any ricer and they will say it's the first sport compact

WRONG: First Sport Compact due to it's defention would be the 1991 442

It was however the first 4 cyl car to break the $20K mark
Dodge Spirit R/T came out for the same model year. I would consider it a compact car. lol
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote