Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 10-18-2005, 12:04 AM   #21
PrImEtImE
GL Member

PrImEtImE is an unknown quantity at this point
ya i remember someone saying they were selling them for a good price, i think it was a while ago though. Can't find who it was. Probably already sold.
PrImEtImE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:08 AM   #22
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally posted by PrImEtImE@Oct 17 2005, 10:04 PM
ya i remember someone saying they were selling them for a good price, i think it was a while ago though. Can't find who it was. Probably already sold.

go here

http://invision.aleromod.com/index.php?showtopic=14137
Old 10-18-2005, 12:13 AM   #23
PrImEtImE
GL Member

cool hundred dollars for both??? are these the ones you recommend??
Old 10-18-2005, 12:14 AM   #24
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by PrImEtImE@Oct 17 2005, 10:13 PM
cool hundred dollars for both??? are these the ones you recommend??

yes
Old 10-18-2005, 12:20 AM   #25
PrImEtImE
GL Member

i sent a pm to him. Hopefully it's still available and I probably could work something out with him. This would be cool to add these before/without a CAI right away right???
Old 10-18-2005, 01:16 AM   #26
Oldsman
Owner

yep. it would be you will be able to see the gains pretty good then.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:46 PM   #27
PrImEtImE
GL Member

It's looking good. Seems to be a deal i can't pass up. It's all still available. So as far as the difficulty on the installation????
Old 10-18-2005, 04:46 PM   #28
ptrudel
Designated Drunk

ptrudel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ptrudel
Quote:
Originally posted by PrImEtImE@Oct 18 2005, 02:46 PM
It's looking good. Seems to be a deal i can't pass up. It's all still available. So as far as the difficulty on the installation????

its easy...just follow the guide thatt has been posted before, and you'lll have no problems...you'll love it
Old 10-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #29
Oldsman
Owner

getting the bolts in for the TB in is a bitch. remove the battery for easier install.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:43 AM   #30
PrImEtImE
GL Member

alright i should have it soon once i send out the money within a day or two. I'll let ya know when i'm ready to install it and see how it goes.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #31
PrImEtImE
GL Member

anybody ever make a CAI for the 2.4???
Old 12-04-2005, 11:48 PM   #32
Oldsman
Owner

only Induction Dynamics and APOC are the only 2.

for a 2.4 with 2.3 manifold and TB then it is a custom setup. but Induction dynamics can be used with some modification.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #33
PrImEtImE
GL Member

it would just be cool for someone with a 2.4 to get them made because the 3.4V6 has so much more options for CAI and they're cheaper.......
Old 12-07-2005, 05:07 PM   #34
PrImEtImE
GL Member

So the AEM short ram intake from APOC (american performance of colorado) is a CAI??? or a WAI?? or where would I get the APOC CAI?? because the AEM short ram intake is only 153.00 and i'd much rather spend that than almost 300.00 for the ID CAI even though it looks awesome....
Old 12-07-2005, 09:51 PM   #35
Oldsman
Owner

the AEM is WAI.

APOC made a custom CAI so you would have to contact john and talk to him if he would make one.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:54 PM   #36
PrImEtImE
GL Member

John is from the "american performance of colorado" site??
Old 12-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #37
Fast Eddie
V.I.P. Member

Fast Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fast Eddie Send a message via Yahoo to Fast Eddie
yeah. I don't know if he still does intakes, they are not on the site any more and he used to have problems getting the 3.4 ones out. I don't think he ever "mass produced" the one for the 2.4. I had to go to CO. to get mine custom made, one off. Doesn't hurt to ask though.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #38
PrImEtImE
GL Member

cool, how much did it run you???
Old 12-14-2005, 05:57 PM   #39
PrImEtImE
GL Member

the aem short ram from american performance of colorado should work fine with my 2.3HO TB and Manifold correct?? for now i'll probably just get this intake for now, i've heard it's pretty decent. Or I should I go with the stage 2 from alerospeed.com?? I just want to finally get one now so I can install my new manifold and TB setup..
Old 12-14-2005, 07:16 PM   #40
Oldsman
Owner

it will work. but you will need a 90deg bent rubber or silcone end and will have to cut the intake.

basically nothing is a direct fit. whatever you get will need to be modified.